What's new

A Place for Conservatives

Hey, did you people see Alex Jones' hilarious deposition, where he's forced to admit to his lies (he literally says that his so-called sources are just random posters on 4chan)? I thought you guys should check it out, since a lot of "conservatives" sure seem to love that guy!

Hopefully he loses everything!

Edit: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/31/...l?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

You sure are a sadistic little kid.

I hope he learns from it and becomes a better man.

You sure are a sadistic little kid.

I hope he learns from it and becomes a better man.
I hope he dies. He's disgusting and has instigated a bunch of horrible things that have literally destroyed the lives of people who already suffered unbelievable tragedy. There's nothing horrible enough that could happen to him. He wasn't suffering from psychosis, that's his excuse for the crimes he's committed.

I hope he dies. He's disgusting and has instigated a bunch of horrible things that have literally destroyed the lives of people who already suffered unbelievable tragedy. There's nothing horrible enough that could happen to him. He wasn't suffering from psychosis, that's his excuse for the crimes he's committed.
This. The guy is a waste of skin. Abusive to his wife, uncaring about any way he might affect someone's life, encouraging the harassment of victims of horrific crime, and then leaning on a legit health issue in our country that already is viewed as a non-legitimate problem in general society. He's scum.

This. The guy is a waste of skin. Abusive to his wife, uncaring about any way he might affect someone's life, encouraging the harassment of victims of horrific crime, and then leaning on a legit health issue in our country that already is viewed as a non-legitimate problem in general society. He's scum.

And for what? To steal gullible old people's money. Death is too good for him.

Uh oh. A scientist has left the 97% path...

Dr. Patrick Moore. PhD in Ecology. One of the original members of Greenpeace. If you have any questions about his credentials just listen to the first 5 minutes.

Climate change discussion begins at 9:00.

Last edited:

I recommend, if you haven't already, watching Joe Rogan's latest podcast with Jones. It's one of the more entertaining podcasts I've ever heard/seen. Watch that and tell me Jones hasn't, wasn't, isn't dealing with psychosis. He's literally the God damn definition of psychosis in every way possible.

I never thought I would have listened to a podcast with Jones because he's too much for me, but just trust me on this one. It's gold.

This is very inconsistent to your past positions. I remember advocating the death penalty before for murders or something to that effect, and you flipped out on me for being for that.

Have you changed your position? Now its death to conspiracy theorists?

This is very inconsistent to your past positions. I remember advocating the death penalty before for murders or something to that effect, and you flipped out on me for being for that.

Have you changed your position? Now its death to conspiracy theorists?

Who said anything about the death penalty?

This has some funny LOL moments. The guy is building a city with libertarian principles in a computer simulation.

Last edited:
If you have any questions about his credentials just listen to the first 5 minutes.

Well, some certainly question them.

Probably typical of the type of experts the likes of Trump references and Tucker Carlson trots out....

https://www.desmogblog.com/2019/03/...reitbart-climate-science-denier-patrick-moore

"Moore has never published an independent scientific journal article on climate change and his claims are contradicted by every major national science academy in the world and all of the evidence they draw on.

Moore does have a 1972 PhD in ecology, but DeSmog could not find any scientific papers published by Moore going back at least as far as 1994. Moore has written many articles for the publications of think tanks and lobby groups."
---------------
Think tanks and lobby groups. Have degrees, will travel. I see where Trump recently tweeted that Moore was a co-founder of Greenpeace. Of course, he was not a co-founder, at least according to Greenpeace. In any event, fuller picture of the man here:

https://www.desmogblog.com/patrick-moore

Dr. Patrick Moore. PhD in Ecology. One of the original members of Greenpeace. If you have any questions about his credentials just listen to the first 5 minutes.

That is a really interesting video. Thanks!

Probably typical of the type of experts the likes of Trump references and Tucker Carlson trots out....

https://www.desmogblog.com/2019/03/...reitbart-climate-science-denier-patrick-moore

"Moore has never published an independent scientific journal article on climate change and his claims are contradicted by every major national science academy in the world and all of the evidence they draw on.

Moore does have a 1972 PhD in ecology, but DeSmog could not find any scientific papers published by Moore going back at least as far as 1994. Moore has written many articles for the publications of think tanks and lobby groups."
---------------
Think tanks and lobby groups. Have degrees, will travel. I see where Trump recently tweeted that Moore was a co-founder of Greenpeace. Of course, he was not a co-founder, at least according to Greenpeace. In any event, fuller picture of the man here:

LMAO, no one ever responds to your posts. But I think they are great. You put a lot of research into them, and completely obliterate OP's terrible click bait ****.

And of course he ignores you every time.

---------------

This is also interesting. Thanks!

LMAO, no one ever responds to your posts. But I think they are great. You put a lot of research into them, and completely obliterate OP's terrible click bait ****.

And of course he ignores you every time.

I don't ignore it. It is just the same thing every time.

Step 1 - Lookup skepticalscience.com or desmoblog.com
Step 1.5 - Lookup the top 10 ways to debunk climate skeptics
Step 1.75 - Copy and paste from said websites
Step 2 - Find the name of the scientist that I post about
Step 3 - Say that they were on Fox News or Breitbart likes them
Step 4 - Say those sources are horrible and therefore what the scientist spent 45 minutes explaining in great detail is false.

Rinse and repeat.

He obliterates nothing. Dr. Moore laid out the science about why there is room for skepticism. He did the same as every other video I posted. These videos go against the climate change dogma and are therefore dismissed by those that believe in climate change.

Last edited:
I don't ignore it. It is just the same thing every time.

Step 1 - Lookup climateskeptic.com or desmoblog.com
Step 1.5 - Lookup the top 10 ways to debunk climate skeptics
Step 1.75 - Copy and paste from said websites
Step 2 - Find the name of the scientist that I post about
Step 3 - Say that they were on Fox News or Breitbart likes them
Step 4 - Say those sources are horrible and therefore what the scientist spent 45 minutes explaining in great detail is false.

Rinse and repeat.

He obliterates nothing. Dr. Moore laid out the science about why there is room for skepticism. He did the same as every other video I posted. These videos go against the climate change dogma and are therefore dismissed by those that believe in climate change.
Lol no. Your 'source' has never published a scientific paper and was not a founding member of Greenpeace. Which were the credentials you gave him when you made that post. He did research to prove why that dude is not a good source, you are the one dismissing views that you don't like or fit your agenda.

Lol no. Your 'source' has never published a scientific paper and was not a founding member of Greenpeace. Which were the credentials you gave him when you made that post. He did research to prove why that dude is not a good source, you are the one dismissing views that you don't like or fit your agenda.

Pretty typical of you. So you did not watch the video and hear why he is plenty qualified to discuss climate change? I posted that he was an original member of Greenpeace, which is true.

This article explains the key reason I have every right to be skeptical of climate change hysteria from the scientists that Red posts about.

https://townhall.com/columnists/stephenmoore/2018/12/18/follow-the-climate-change-money-n2537638

"...the tidal wave of funding does reveal a powerful financial motive for scientists to conclude that the apocalypse is upon us. No one hires a fireman if there are no fires. No one hires a climate scientist (there are thousands of them now) if there is no catastrophic change in the weather."

"How dare I impugn the integrity of scientists and left-wing think tanks by suggesting that their findings are perverted by hundreds of billions of dollars of taxpayer handouts. The irony of this indignation is that any academic whose research dares question the "settled science" of the climate change complex is instantly accused of being a shill for the oil and gas industry or the Koch brothers.

Apparently, if you take money from the private sector to fund research, your work is inherently biased, but if you get multimillion-dollar grants from Uncle Sam, you are as pure as the freshly fallen snow."

"This tsunami of government money distorts science in hidden ways that even the scientists who are corrupted often don't appreciate. If you are a young eager-beaver researcher who decides to devote your life to the study of global warming, you're probably not going to do your career any good or get famous by publishing research that the crisis isn't happening.

But if you've built bogus models that predict the crisis is getting worse by the day, then step right up and get a multimillion-dollar grant."

Last edited:

This butthole is an advocate for GMOs -- so much for his scientific credentials. He's probably getting paid to spread this false narrative.