What's new

A rotation prediction from Tony Jones.

Yuck. Regardless, if Exum sees anything close to 20 MPG the Jazz arent going to be as good as we think.

It's funny how GMs around the league see the talent in this guy but some Jazz fans don't. We might have done the Conley deal earlier if Utah had conceded to include Exum in the deal. That of course was before Exum went down to injury again and was blowing by defenders like they were standing still.
Exum came in really raw as a nineteen year old and then proceeded to have some really serious injuries. But last year he proved that he could bounce back from the ACL tear with the same level of athleticism he had before, and of course then he went down to injury again. I think he's played in like 20% of the games in five years. But as I said before, he looked really good last season and has always been known for playing good D. If he can stay healthy this will be his breakout season IMHO.

Donovan and Rudy’s numbers are too high. Conley a minute or two too high. Ed Davis too low. Jeff Green probably gets a couple more minutes.

And Exum? What I think is funny is that TJ has been reflecting back to the fan base how important the FO views Exum, and even mentions some vagueries like how they think he could be “special,” without elaborating on what that means. I’m having a hard time reconciling what he/they may mean by special with someone who, in their fifth year (technically sixth) he’s projecting to get 19 mpg, unless TJ is really trying to keep his opinion and interpretation out of it but this is reading between the lines. But, then again, this chart isn’t necessarily what Tony thinks should happen, but rather what Tony thinks will happen.

You don't think Donovan plays 36?

You don't think Donovan plays 36?
No. He’s averaged 33-34 mpg the last two years and I think that continues, especially as we aren’t entirely reliant on him for offense.

It's funny how GMs around the league see the talent in this guy but some Jazz fans don't. We might have done the Conley deal earlier if Utah had conceded to include Exum in the deal. That of course was before Exum went down to injury again and was blowing by defenders like they were standing still.
Exum came in really raw as a nineteen year old and then proceeded to have some really serious injuries. But last year he proved that he could bounce back from the ACL tear with the same level of athleticism he had before, and of course then he went down to injury again. I think he's played in like 20% of the games in five years. But as I said before, he looked really good last season and has always been known for playing good D. If he can stay healthy this will be his breakout season IMHO.

No they dont lol

Get that punk *** appeal to authority bunk outta here

No. He’s averaged 33-34 mpg the last two years and I think that continues, especially as we aren’t entirely reliant on him for offense.
If he averaged 33-34 the last two years than wouldn't that mean he probably played about 36 minutes per game in close games when there was no foul trouble issues.

I'm sure there were plenty of games where they weren't close or he picked up a few fouls early and his minutes were way low and that brought his average down. This will happen again this year of course too and he won't average 36 minutes but I think the rotation that Tony Jones made was more based of a close game with no foul trouble

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

How did you do in last year Western conference standings prediction dog:)? Just to remind I was 2d missing 1st place by 1pt. So if I were you I would be quiet until proven otherwise.
But you’re still a ****** with an Exum fixation?