What's new

AK 47

homeytennis

It sounds like AK's run with the Nets is done as they left him home from their road trip to deal with personal issues and he is doing viscious pine. Anyone want to see him come back home?

It sounds like AK's run with the Nets is done as they left him home from their road trip to deal with personal issues and he is doing viscious pine. Anyone want to see him come back home?

As much as I liked him when he played here nope, not the right time to come back. We've got other players in the making now...

Sure, if he wants to return to Utah, that's fine....

If he calls 355-DUNK, he can get some really good seats to watch the games.

I'd trade Novak for him... I think he'd be pretty fun in this offense.

AK's not playing because he's constantly coming up with one injury or another. He should change his initials from AK to DTD. Watched The Bucks - Nets double OT game the other night - AK was at the end of the bench and barely looked into it. AK's made a zillion dollars over the years, he may have just lost his passion for the game. Being traded to a rebuilding franchise certainly won't revive it.

I'm assuming Masha is going to leave him to pursue her singing career in Russia while AK gets another dragon tattoo on his chest eventually leading to a mental breakdown with him crying to Steve Brown in a post game interview. I don't like the idea of him playing here not that its really a serious option anyway.

AK is always injured and I don't need the aggravation of having AK on the Jazz. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

No way Jose...we need no aging veterans to guard the end of the bench. His playing days are over and he did not play balls to the wall after he got his max contract. Is this the type of player you want tutoring out young players?

So, He is pissed about playing time, having lots of "injuries", then leaves the team for "personal reasons". The coach says in an interview that he doesn't know if he'll ever be back. He's in Raja Bell land where the nets don't even want him to be near the team.

Trade talks to the sixers say they want a draft pick to take the salary, and plan on waiving him.

Just say no to AK drama.
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/andrei-kirilenko-has-left-the-brooklyn-nets--and-he-may-not-be-coming-back-200110105.html
https://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/21/report-nets-have-had-trade-talks-with-sixers-involving-andrei-kirilenko/

It is scandalous that Kirilenko is out of the Nets rotation considering that they are struggling heavily till now! I would be happy to see him with the Jazz jersey again...he could get the Ingles minutes.

He should try to play for the Spurs. They're the UN of basketball and Pop could probably find a lil role for him. His passing would make that beautiful Spurs offense damn near perfect.

I would like to see him return to the Jazz and retire in a Jazz uniform. The Jazz have an open roster spot and room under the cap. It would make sense, especially if BK would throw in a pick. That would save them a good amount of money for a team that is looking at the moment at missing the playoffs.