What's new

Al Jefferson?

The Boozer trade exception expires after one year. The Jazz can't wait til next offseason.

They made the deal this off season, correct. So therefor they can use it next off season as well.

Thanks for being a moran! :)

Have a nice day!

They made the deal this off season, correct. So therefor they can use it next off season as well.

Have a nice day!

Sure, let's sit on this exception until next summer and miss out on a 25 year old 20-10 starting center, then next year perhaps we can get someone even better. Maybe Bosh, James or Wade will force sign and trade to Utah after failing in Miami next summer, you figure?

Kicky, why was my Jefferson thread closed when it was clearly made a day before all of the other ones? Why did you say I was on notice or something like that? Am I not entitled to create a thread, and be the FIRST one to do so? That's some half *** moderating right there.

Kicky, why was my Jefferson thread closed when it was clearly made a day before all of the other ones? Why did you say I was on notice or something like that? Am I not entitled to create a thread, and be the FIRST one to do so? That's some half *** moderating right there.

Enough crying. Anything you want to add about Jefferson?

Have a nice day!

So your brilliant idea is to hold off on using the TPE until next summer, and then hoping that within the first week of free agency, we somehow find the right offer? Really? It's not like they have the entirety of next offseason to use it. They have one solid year. So you're saying the Jazz, instead of using an entire 365-day period to try and look for a deal, should shorten that to a 7-day window next summer, and just hope that in that time, a great deal comes along.

It's called "logical reasoning," slugger. Give it a shot.