What's new

All Star Weekend Thread

Totally out of context TGS but why would you think that “casual” racism is off limits but overt Ageism is acceptable?
Evidently casual racism is not off limits on this board. I called it out in the other thread, and no one even addresses it, inferring it is simply ok. Then instead of talking about it you bring up a different topic, no one cares why Cy says in any context, so why this one? And people wonder why Utah is seen as racist.

Last edited:
Evidently casual racism is not off limits on this board. I called it out in the other thread, and no one even addresses it, inferring it is simply ok. Then instead of talking about it you bring up a different topic, no one cares why Cy says in any context, so why this one? And people wonder why Utah is seen as racist.
No I hear ya, and it is hard to have a serious conversation on this forum. I come from humble roots as does my wife whose expiring tourist visa was a factor in our union. I’m Caucasian and grew up in SLC but found the prevailing Mormon Culture oppressive. More than that actually as my own father used my mom and siblings to set me up for failure and make my life a living hell. Probably one reason that I’m most leery of people that look most like me. Just retired at a title one high school teacher where my race was not the majority(both student body and staff) and never once felt like an outsider.
Peace and best wishes on a resolution.