What's new

All Star Weekend Thread

So I saw a headline that said a certain player hit the game winner for team Giannis. I didn't watch the game and I don't know who played for each team so I have no idea if Lauri was on the winning team or not.

Cool format NBA.

idiot. the smoking laws are the same here as anywhere else, and you can most certainly drink, i walked around downtown friday and there are plenty of bars. maybe not as many as some places, but they are there, i saw them myself.
He hid in his hotel because he wanted to hide in his hotel. He doesn't want to know what's up, he doesn't want to know what's going on in SLC. He could have gone to a comedy show at The Gateway that had all African American performers, which I went to Saturday eve, and he could have had many drinks (I had a few). He didn't. He didn't want to. He's a ****ing grandpa. He's basically a boomer. He knows what SLC was in the 80s and that's all he needs to know.

Is SLC cool? Nope. Not NBA cool. But you can get good food here if you want to. You can get some drinks if you want to. If you want to smoke then go smoke where you aren't bothering people with it, it's legal. Same as anywhere these days.

So I saw a headline that said a certain player hit the game winner for team Giannis. I didn't watch the game and I don't know who played for each team so I have no idea if Lauri was on the winning team or not.

Cool format NBA.
Everyone I cared about (Lauri, Damian, Donovan) was on Team Giannis, who even before the draft was my pick to win. So I was happy with the result.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app