What's new

All Star Weekend Thread

LOL I only recognize maybe 5 names in the entire group. They can't get A-listers any more I guess, or even B-listers...C-listers? I think we are further down the alphabet. Gotta resort to "content creators". lol
21 Savage is 100% an A-Lister. So is Pujlos and Calvin Johnson, both two of the best athletes in the MLB and NFL of all time.

I think Janelle Monae would qualify as A-list as well.

21 Savage is 100% an A-Lister. So is Pujlos and Calvin Johnson, both two of the best athletes in the MLB and NFL of all time.

I think Janelle Monae would qualify as A-list as well.
I think you and I have different definitions of "A-lister".

Brother, 21 Savage has 61 million monthly listeners on Spotify. He had a collab album last year with Drake, one of the biggest recording artist on the planet. I think you're just a boomer.
Yeah, not a boomer, but thanks for using it as a derogatory epithet in an attempt to minimize my opinion on the subject. Right on brand. See, I simply don't listen to that type of music on Spotify. I know who Drake is, he is well known across genre lines. I just don't listen to that type of music on spotify so I wouldn't see his listener pool, nor that for this 21 savage. A-listers typically transcend genres and impact the population as a whole. Drake is an A-lister. 21 savage sounds like a genre star, so B-lister for the most part.

KO is on a whole other tier than them. I mean its all he’s got so he uses.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Manu Ginobli is my all time flopper.... however Dillon Brooks has the single biggest/worst flop

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/mmmJHQ9ftAoFd3VM5Yd_d_6wRnU=/600x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7880739/megaflop.0.gif

perhaps its old news, but i just saw sharpe is out of the dunk contest. gonna be the worst dunk contest in the history of the event. and that's saying something.

the sports gods need to get together and make a final decision to get rid of the pro bowl and the dunk contest. both have become a joke.

Now that Zion is out, I suspect Laurie will be the new starter. The only Frontcourt player with more votes than him was AD, and the fact that it's in SLC, AD has played so few games... It's the Finnisher.