What's new

All Star Weekend Thread

BAD move from the organisers. I am not with forks and torches after him even he was doing what he did. He was a dumb horny kid committing a crime. Too many guys in their 20s I know are mentally not adults and does not get around the fact what's right and wrong. If he would have been apologetic about it at least more folks could forgive him. I am not holding grudges against one of my favorites from nineties but man - he do suck with everything how he handled it back then and organisers are dumb to announce him as one of the judges. I think they need to replace him with someone else ffs.
Smart people cans separate their celebrities and what they’re famous for and what they do in their personal life. Plenty of people who get featured throughout sports and Hollywood are POS in their personal lives. PS, he handled it horrendously then 100%. However, his own son had enough of the social media warriors a couple years ago and posted a video that admitted he made a mistake, but that he is a great father including to the child he had with her. Quite frankly, most should mind their own business at this point because it hurts his family and kids as much or more than it does him.

I really want a Markkanen jersey to commemorate his breakout with the Jazz. Since all our team jerseys suck, I am looking at the utah gradient all-star jersey. But it kind of looks like on the nba store you can’t read the player name? What’s a desperate jersey-wanting Jazz fan to do?!

Link to all-star jersey on NBA Store

I really want a Markkanen jersey to commemorate his breakout with the Jazz. Since all our team jerseys suck, I am looking at the utah gradient all-star jersey. But it kind of looks like on the nba store you can’t read the player name? What’s a desperate jersey-wanting Jazz fan to do?!

The blue one is the top seller of All-star jerseys. Not a surprised as Jazz fans are there because of our own jerseys being bad and Finns are there naturally as well.

The blue one is the top seller of All-star jerseys. Not a surprised as Jazz fans are there because of our own jerseys being bad and Finns are there naturally as well.
Too bad they don't have the team logo on there somewhere too. Would have been really cool to see the team they are representing on the jersey.

Does anyone know which color Lauri is going to be wearing in the actual game? I would look at buying that one.

Remember when the players used to wear the home or away jersey of their teams? I liked that a lot.

Too bad they don't have the team logo on there somewhere too. Would have been really cool to see the team they are representing on the jersey.

Does anyone know which color Lauri is going to be wearing in the actual game? I would look at buying that one.

Remember when the players used to wear the home or away jersey of their teams? I liked that a lot.
No way of knowing until they draft the players just before the game.

just buy a souvenier flag from an actual in house vender on Friday and use it as a cape