What's new

Anything is Possible Now

We sure kicked *** when we had All Jefferson, Devin Harris and Derrick Favors on our team after we traded Deron Williams. Oh wait...

We sure kicked *** when we had All Jefferson, Devin Harris and Derrick Favors on our team after we traded Deron Williams. Oh wait...
The depressing thing was I hated watching those Nets teams. I thought seeing Dwill on a different team would be kind of cool, but the Nets never really clicked.

Hopefully the Wolves will be fun.

I’ll meet in the middle; I’d love Rudy to get a ring next year since I already assume the Minny first will be bad next year anyway.

Then I’d love to watch them drop off a cliff for the next 5 years and be the Minny we all know and forget exist.

The Wolves. Imagine how the Jazz teams would have been if Derrick Favors had one of the best 3 point shot in the league. And add a number 1 pick at the wing. The Wolves will be insanely good on defense and still have a high level offense.. it could be an all-time great team.

I’ll meet in the middle; I’d love Rudy to get a ring next year since I already assume the Minny first will be bad next year anyway.

Then I’d love to watch them drop off a cliff for the next 5 years and be the Minny we all know and forget exist.
So you're a Wolves fan.