What's new

Game Thread Apr 03, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 04-03-21

Holy crap what a shooting performance. It was raining threes. I thought the Jazz were going to get to 80 pts but then they started their game time tradition of making stupid mistakes. Anyways, Just and amazing performance. I would love if the Jazz could do this against the Lakers or Nets in the playoff. Are the Jazz going to get a new 3 pt record tonight. It has to be a record for the half. 78 pts has to be close to a record for a half too. I hope Quin puts in some of the scrubs with the starters and let them play more. If the lead is still big than put all scrubs in.

DM is shooting 85 percent from 3pt. Team is shooting 58 percent. Royce is bringing it down. Just an amazing performance

Magic fans want to lose. They’re all in on the tank.

200.gif

They need to break the 30 barrier for 3s.

I'm pretty sure they are all in on breaking the record. They are looking for nothing but the 3. Might as well get 40.

Quin better not mess up the record attempt.

Getting close to cool statistical history and Quin gets pissed.

Referring to the 1st half record of 14.
Oh you mean the jazz team record. I was referring to the NBA record they just broke for 3s in any half. It was 17 by the splash brothers before our 18 tonight.

Jazz have three more 3s to start the 3rd. I think when the fans comeback to arena someone should bring cards with 3 on it and post them like they do Ks in baseball. It would be cool and impressive especially tonight. What is the NBA record for three pointers.