What's new

Game Thread Apr 08, 2022 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Suns

Added to Calendar: 04-08-22

The real problem.
#1 they got rid of Kristen Kenny.
#2 Jingles was the floor coach. He should take over for Quin next year on the bench.
#3 Mitchell is a fraud.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

There were actually some good stuff tonight.
Suns stuff.

On the bright side, there's got to be a choke limit for a team, right?

Quin looks homeless.

The real problem.
#1 they got rid of Kristen Kenny.
#2 Jingles was the floor coach. He should take over for Quin next year on the bench.
#3 Mitchell is a fraud.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
#4 They got rid of Harpring.

I know this was just an oversight on your part.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

Can’t wait for Quin 19
Minute soliloquy about how it’s not a problem and how they didn’t give up a lead.

Cool, called it..... but then again, 98% of us on this forum called another double digit lead loss in the 4th quarter. Maybe we should try something else? Like being down at the start of the 4th?

Quin should've rested the starters. Now the psyche of this team is completely ****ed up going into the playoffs.
It would have been so easy to pull them in the third and call it load management. Such a dumbass at times… if the local media doesn’t give it to him in the post game then they *******.

Cool, called it..... but then again, 98% of us on this forum called another double digit lead loss in the 4th quarter. Maybe we should try something else? Like being down at the start of the 4th?
The other thing we need to try is playing the actual players that got us the lead. But predictably Quin insists on playing his "starting 5" to close every game no matter how ****** they are playing. The popular definition of insanity. Royce -19, House +22.... So why the everliving **** would Royce see the floor again at all. He was getting cooked all night. Like it was visually obvious he couldn't hang with any of the sun's. Seriously Quin, what the ****?

Post game interview from Snyder: "We have been digging into this, and there are some themes in these 4th quarters. The ball movement stops."

Damn. Quin is seriously a genius if he figured that out.
And the defense stopped too. He's a ****ing genius.