What's new

Game Thread Apr 10, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Kings

Added to Calendar: 04-10-21

We might be in a couple weeks.
Considering our biggest loss of the year was by 12 points its strange that you would predict the jazz to lose by 20 to a lakers team without bron or AD

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If the Jazz wanted to play Hughes, I bet he could make a couple 3s, make a couple floaters in the lane, and not get the ball ripped every other possession.
This is tough. It appears the Jazz got nuthin from this year's draft. Dok is joining the Dante Exum corpse club and Hughes is viewed as worthless by Quin.

Statsheet won't really show it, but Favors was a beast tonight.

He and Ingles swung the game around.
Favors was awesome
Conversely, that was one of the least impactful games I have seen from Rudy. Other than the great defense at the end he was pretty invisible. Though I don't think it wasn't really his fault. They need to involve him more offensively. Especially since he is good from the line now.

Favors was awesome
Conversely, that was one of the least impactful games I have seen from Rudy. Other than the great defense at the end he was pretty invisible. Though I don't think it was really his fault. They need to involve him more offensively. Especially since he is good from the line now.

Rudy was sucking defenders into the paint and giving our shooters vertical spacing. Jazz started making some of their shots late.

Rudy was sucking defenders into the paint and giving our shooters vertical spacing. Jazz started making some of their shots late.
As always.
That's the thing about Rudy. He is always impactful. He will do what you described every game just by being Rudy.

Mind you, I didn't say he wasn't impactful. Just less impactful than he normally is.

What if in the playoffs we consistently had this year’s Conley, bubble Donovan, this year’s Joe, early season Clarkson, and last year’s Bojan? What would our title odds be?

Favors was awesome
Conversely, that was one of the least impactful games I have seen from Rudy. Other than the great defense at the end he was pretty invisible. Though I don't think it wasn't really his fault. They need to involve him more offensively. Especially since he is good from the line now.

Agreed. But frankly he was being outplayed by holmes for much of the game and just didn't match his intensity until late in the 4th.

I had to listen to kings announcers... it was pretty tough.

Niang is better than Bojan.

I wish we had snaked Mo Harkless...

I love when people make Joe Ingles mad.

I swear Fox shoots like twice his average against us.

Do we get three seasons ago Favs and all star in 2 years Niang
I almost included that first one.
I had to listen to kings announcers... it was pretty tough.

Niang is better than Bojan.

I wish we had snaked Mo Harkless...

I love when people make Joe Ingles mad.

I swear Fox shoots like twice his average against us.
Oh, man. My feed went down and had to listen to the King’s announcers. That’s the worst I can recall opponent announcers being. Who is it? Talks about wrong calls / missed calls in the middle of calling the play.... “back to Royce O’Neale, who gets away with a travel, drives the lane and scores.” This seemed like every play.