What's new

Game Thread Apr 10, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Kings

Added to Calendar: 04-10-21

What if in the playoffs we consistently had this year’s Conley, bubble Donovan, this year’s Joe, early season Clarkson, and last year’s Bojan? What would our title odds be?
100%

I almost included that first one.

Oh, man. My feed went down and had to listen to the King’s announcers. That’s the worst I can recall opponent announcers being. Who is it? Talks about wrong calls / missed calls in the middle of calling the play.... “back to Royce O’Neale, who gets away with a travel, drives the lane and scores.” This seemed like every play.
Doug Christie and Marc Jones. The BS fouls that Fox gets are “star calls he’s earned” according to them. I just couldn’t do it anymore... put it on mute and enjoyed the rest of the game.

Man, they must have said some real **** to Joe for him to go all “no comment” on it postgame. Wonder if it was family related.
Nah I’m sure it was some “old man” type ****.

What if in the playoffs we consistently had this year’s Conley, bubble Donovan, this year’s Joe, early season Clarkson, and last year’s Bojan? What would our title odds be?
Damn near guaranteed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I had to listen to kings announcers... it was pretty tough.

Niang is better than Bojan.

I wish we had snaked Mo Harkless...

I love when people make Joe Ingles mad.

I swear Fox shoots like twice his average against us.
Great wing players and guards tend to do that because we don't have anyone that can bother them.

Is this something that needs a little back door story time?
Just like the article about Masha and the free pass, there was publicity in the early 2000s about Doug’s wife, where she would tail the team bus in her car and be on the phone with him. They renew three wedding vows every year. She doesn’t want any women anywhere around him or in the locker room.