What's new

Game Thread Apr 21, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 04-21-22

I truly wonder what this game and series would be like if we attempted to guard every Mavs player with our matching number of players on the floor.

I just wished we played regular, man to man switching defense like every other NBA team.

Our ******** don't work. These are professionals. They are going to feast on a clear, coachable weakness.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

We literally have the dumbest defense in the playoffs. We should have fixed this after what happened last year. Drive to the paint you either get a wide open layup or Rudy leaves his man to help and get a wide open three. Every single time.

Go to a ****ing zone or switch everything.

We are so cooked. Should have never traded Ingles. That was the end of our chemistry, like a bucket of water on a campfire. I hope they blow it all up. This group is obviously not going anywhere.
This **** didn't work against Denver. It didn't work against the Clippers. It's not working against a Doncic-less Mavs.

We play a bobo system that can easily be beaten by 5 shooters. Why can't yall see what's been right in front of us for years? Our offense doesn't work and our defense doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Did Brunson do something dirty to Royce in the 1st quarter? Cause Royce was definitely targeting Brunson with borderline dirty stuff on about 4 different plays when Royce came back in in the 2nd quarter. Maybe Quin designated him as the enforcer.

Unfortunatly, PO could not change the team until now. We suck all year long and it;s getting worst here. This team has no soul, a coach totally lost , 1 superstar way overated..... painful to watch.
Hope they have some pride and at least fight in second half.