What's new

Game Thread Apr 23, 2022 02:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 04-23-22

Zach Lowe even busted Quins chops a bit in his pod. “Hoping it doesn’t work out the same way as before isn’t a strategy”. Said if they lose they should consider a full blow up and then had a frustrated “I can’t do this anymore” that felt like it came straight from my soul.

This team is broken… duct taping together some half *** retool will leave us getting junk yard value for the parts left over… not to mention a repair bill. Do it now in one big offseason and take the pain but get a premium for it.
There’s a zero percent chance this big rebuild happens, though my soul yearns for this. All the talk about “major changes” is going to fizzle because the FO won’t have the stomach to do anything serious when push comes to shove.

I didnt sleep well last night, part too much Del Taco, part thinking about the jazz. I think the fans will show up and be ready to support but I also see a scenario where the Mavs do the same thing and Quin is too late to adjust to Maxi Kleber and Davis Bertans killing us. It really is the darkest timeline.

I didnt sleep well last night, part too much Del Taco, part thinking about the jazz. I think the fans will show up and be ready to support but I also see a scenario where the Mavs do the same thing and Quin is too late to adjust to Maxi Kleber and Davis Bertans killing us. It really is the darkest timeline.
No such thing as too much del taco.

Remember that stint after Donovan came back from his concussion when he was playing some of the best defense of his career and was giving great effort on that end of the floor? That was fun while it lasted.

View: https://twitter.com/Boweman55/status/1517554435823652866

View: https://twitter.com/MoDakhil_NBA/status/1517335948740104193?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1517336264051109888%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=

What’s he even doing here? He’s just standing around and watching the game. I’ve played a lot of basketball and I don’t think I’ve ever done that on a possession. It was like he was a spectator. He didn’t help anyone and didn’t even watch his own man. Like… how do you play basketball at any level like that? Jr jazz elementary schoolers have better focus.

Those attending the game today — does it feel like you’re going to a funeral?

Being at game 3 was pure pain.
A funeral some people pay really good money for. I saw a guy on twitter trying to unload $500 tickets.

If there ever was a season that validated jazzfanz trade ideas I think it was this one. We had to make some kind of move that would be beneficial, instead we sat on our hands and we are paying dearly for it.