What's new

Game Thread Apr 28, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 04-28-22

That's what I thought.
Could they have challenged?
This would exponentiate how bad of a choke job that was.

I didn’t see a travel on replay and it’s a big enough play and late enough in the game to maybe just challenge it because?

Did we really have a challenge left?

I simply love Rudy as a regular season player but he's a big liability in the playoffs. It's impossible to go far deep in the playoffs with him, I'm sorry. It's not going to happen. We need a stretch 5. Get Jokic lol

Re-tool how?

We have no draft picks, and multiple players on atrocious contracts.
I actually don’t think the Jazz have any atrocious contracts.

The only way to improve is to trade a lightly or unprotected 1st to rent Jerami Grant and hope he stays. Or Wood. And maybe that somehow isn’t enough to get one of them off of teams that are actively trying to lose.

I didn’t see a travel on replay and it’s a big enough play and late enough in the game to maybe just challenge it because?

Seems like it ain't possible.

d. Any called foul, violation, or other decision by the game officials not listed in Section I-c above, or any non-call, is not a challengeable event. For clarity, instant replay review of the following events, among others, may not be triggered by a Challenge: (1) a called personal foul charged to the opposing team, (2) continuation—e.g., whether a defensive foul occurred prior to the offensive player beginning his shooting motion, (3) a Technical Foul or Flagrant Foul, and (4) violations such as traveling, carrying, double dribble, or an offensive or defensive three- seconds.

Well if you count all the challenges Quin saved up during the regular season I think we had like 50.

Luka is easily the most hateable player in the NBA. Never seen a worse sport and entitled ****ing crybaby.
Not that I totally disagree, but James Harden and Draymond Green come to mind for me. Luka is a total whiny b**** though. He absolutely knows that the refs are in his pocket, and he plays it up. It's frankly gross that so much talent is wasted on such a prick.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

I actually don’t think the Jazz have any atrocious contracts.

The only way to improve is to trade a lightly or unprotected 1st to rent Jerami Grant and hope he stays. Or Wood. And maybe that somehow isn’t enough to get one of them off of teams that are actively trying to lose.

Throw in whatever draft asset you’re talking about. Throw Butler into the fire as our new PG or at least primary backup if DM is PG, then find a new coach.

Edit:
Sorry, this was Grant and Olynyk for Mike, NAW, and Royce.