What's new

At least the guns are okay

What’s alarming to me is how casual these interactions are these days. Like… we used to read about how two people got In a misunderstanding that led to a fight and that led to gun violence. Now? It’s not even a fight, it’s become a natural response.

Someone knocking on my door? Shoot them.
Someone in my driveway? Shoot them.
Someone asks that I quiet down at 11:00 pm because of their baby? Shoot them.

Shooting others shouldn’t be a natural response like closing your eyes when you sneeze. Yet, here we are after years of stupid gun laws being passed, overheated war rhetoric on Fox News and the radio, and this faux machismo identity promoted by the NRA.
NRA members are not the ones shooting and killing people. An illegal, a trans, a Democrat who shot up people spewing your exact rhetoric, and Gang members have been the last 4. Not the NRA... But an illegal...a trans targeting christians, Gangs that should've been in jail, and an anti-gun Democrat trying to make a point.

I hate to politicize but when people are trying to pin this on an organization that is not the one killing people, they should be called out. This dangerous rhetoric already got a bank shot up.

And to be clear, I am not blaming the Democrats, nor the Trans community, or migrants like you are stupidly blaming the NRA but I'm pointing out their affiliations to counter your usual hypocrisy. To blame an entire community on the actions of a few bags of **** is just your typical uneducated over emotional political bigoted bs.

Last edited:
It's crazy that there are entities out there protecting the Nashville mass shooter and the release of her manifesto. I'm guessing there's some pretty damning info in it and it probably explains why the terrorist attacked a Catholic school and probably called her others cohorts to follow. I dunno though. There's gotta be something major these powerful entities are hiding.

It's crazy that there are entities out there protecting the Nashville mass shooter and the release of her manifesto. I'm guessing there's some pretty damning info in it and it probably explains why the terrorist attacked a Catholic school and probably called her others cohorts to follow. I dunno though. There's gotta be something major these powerful entities are hiding.
Since they were a former student (at least, so I heard), I'm sure you're right.

Dear god.

I went to Twitter during a break in the nba game and saw that there was another shooting in Texas and there was a brief video of piles of bodies stacked up against a wall. No warning.

I’ll never understand why a segment of the country has decided that they want to live this way.

Regulate the ****ing guns. Ban some of them. I get that the nra will make less money and that republicans won’t be able to leverage guns for political gain. But saving lives is far more important.

Dear god.

I went to Twitter during a break in the nba game and saw that there was another shooting in Texas and there was a brief video of piles of bodies stacked up against a wall. No warning.

I’ll never understand why a segment of the country has decided that they want to live this way.

Regulate the ****ing guns. Ban some of them. I get that the nra will make less money and that republicans won’t be able to leverage guns for political gain. But saving lives is far more important.
Nine more involuntary "freedom-fighters" paid the ultimate price for our gun related murder fantasies.

Don't tread on my gun-related murder fantasies, I've had fantasies about murdering people who do that.

Nine more involuntary "freedom-fighters" paid the ultimate price for our gun related murder fantasies.

Don't tread on my gun-related murder fantasies, I've had fantasies about murdering people who do that.
Watched the police statement last night, and eventually changed the station in disgust, watching one local and state elected Republican official after another take the mike and describe how “our hearts are broken”. You know, let us all bow our heads in thoughts and prayers, we’ve got all the practice in the world at thoughts and prayers…..

Dear god.

Guns are regulated, heavily. Some are banned. There are plenty of laws making murder illegal so obviously passing laws doesn't stop murder from happening. The problem isn't a lack of laws. The problem is you. You want this. You do realize that Twitter is a curated feed, right? Twitter shows you what algorithmically it has determined you want to see. So long as people like you continue to make these murderers heard, to comment on their actions, to acknowledge their existence when you never would have had they not killed people using guns, this will continue. There are some lonely, f'd up people in this world looking for connection and your Twitter feed is proof they have indeed found a way. Hi, it's you, you're the problem, it's you.

Last edited:
Wish we had similar amount of gun related deaths as other similarly developed countries. Sigh.
Sadly thats not possible due to the 2nd amendment.

At least we are safe from a tyrannical government though right? It would suck to live in a country with no 2nd amendment. Spain, germany, england, canada, france, italy, etc are constantly being tyrannisized by their tyrannical governments and could total defeat their tyrannical governments if only they had enough guns like us.

Last edited:
Since laws dont stop murders from happening then we should make murder legal. Makes the most sense really.

I dont think anyone thinks that more guns laws and more strict gun laws will stop shootings from happening. I think the hope is that there would be less of them. I dont know if there would even be less of them. I do think trying to make there be less shootings is better than not trying though.

Just like im guessing that murder being against the law means there are less murders than if murder was legal. I dont know that to be true but it makes sense to me.

Last edited:
This dude actually think that prayers are working lol. Oh and he is a congressman. He also thinks that god is in control of our lives. I was taught growing up that god gave us free agency. Apparently that was lie. Everything i do is god making me do it. So that means that when someone kills someone they really shouldn't be punished. God made them do it. They had no choice.

Fwiw (which isn't much sense shootings happen literally everywhere in our gun infested country where there are more civilian guns than civilians):
While overall homicides increased domestically in 2020, an analysis by Third Way, a public policy think tank, found that murder rates are higher in "Trump-voting red states" than "Biden-voting blue states."

"In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden," according to Third Way's report.

These shootings are just Gods plan in action.

Saw this comment in one of the articles: The only way to prevent some of the mass murders from happening would be to have the Supreme Court interpret the second amendment in line with the first half about a well regulated militia and narrowly define what types of arms are available. Nothing in the constitution says anyone can have high powered weapons of war which have the sole purpose of killing people.

The "well regulated Militia" is one part they ignore. They also ignore the "being necessary to the security of a free State" part as well. No mention of self-defense. That was added on by Scalia in the Heller Decision...a made up "right" that the GOP has run with since then.

This dude actually think that prayers are working lol. Oh and he is a congressman. He also thinks that god is in control of our lives. I was taught growing up that god gave us free agency. Apparently that was lie. Everything i do is god making me do it. So that means that when someone kills someone they really shouldn't be punished. God made them do it. They had no choice.

Fwiw (which isn't much sense shootings happen literally everywhere in our gun infested country where there are more civilian guns than civilians):
While overall homicides increased domestically in 2020, an analysis by Third Way, a public policy think tank, found that murder rates are higher in "Trump-voting red states" than "Biden-voting blue states."

"In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden," according to Third Way's report.
Weird. Why doesn’t he have this same, “Hands free god is in charge” approach for immigration, elections, and abortions?
IMG_8074.png
IMG_8075.png
IMG_8076.png
Think he would have a “hands free” approach towards CRT and drag shows too? I doubt it. So why is there this “hands free, don’t worry about it, god is in charge” attitude towards guns and only guns?

These shootings are just Gods plan in action.
Why build a border wall if immigration will still happen? Why make laws against CRT and drag shows? Why make laws against anything honestly? If I want to get drunk, text, and drive 130 mph, I should be able to cuz God’s plan.

Just read this article and it literally brought me to tears. (to be fair, i tear up easily. Still though. How horrible)

comments section: So in Iceland, my Brothers who live over there, have to pass a background check, firearms education class, mental health check, and register all firearms with their local police department just to legally own a gun. I was visiting friends in Prague (Central Europe) last month and they reminded how safe it is to walk around Central Europe in the evening. It is tough to live in America sometimes because too many Americans do not trust their government, their law enforcement, or each other. Many parts of the United States seems like a war zone.

Millions of right wing Americans couldn't care less as the gun is more important to them than life itself as is evident in your country. Although you do give the most "thoughts & prayers" of any other place on earth as I'm reminded that this is gods will but only in America. I guess you must have your own official American god.

Because he is completely full of ****, thats why.
Yep.

Btw, how is this the way anyone wants to live? It’s this kind of **** attitude that makes people so paranoid that they’ll kill someone for knocking on the door or opening up the wrong car:

View: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1655030412425478147?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

This is freedom? Is this the society we want? Is this the country we want to live in, leave for our children and grandchildren?