What's new

Attn: Archie - Phone Broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure we can scrounge up half of that $10 for the recording of the quickie.

Not that you should post it here or anything.

I know u guys are hittin the strange... we spect pics/vids .... not all this gay pie talk.

Hey, honz. Not to be an ***, but please put the seat back up after you pee. Sound good?
Dude I told you I have been leaving the seat up since I was a kid. I already told you it is a bad habit and I can't ****ing change overnight, bro.

I did fold your laundry that was in the dryer tonight though, so hopefully that makes up for it a little bit buddy. By the way, I probably won't be able to get a new phone until I get paid next Friday so keep checking this thread

Is the Archie/Honz roommate thing just the most adorable thing to ever happen on Jazzfanz or what?

I liked how you folded my laundry. I really do. But will you just make my bed when your're the last one in it? It's just kind of common courtesy.

Thx

Eb-toes.jpg

Hey, honz. Not to be an ***, but please put the seat back up after you pee. Sound good?

Dude I told you I have been leaving the seat up since I was a kid. I already told you it is a bad habit and I can't ****ing change overnight, bro.

I did fold your laundry that was in the dryer tonight though, so hopefully that makes up for it a little bit buddy. By the way, I probably won't be able to get a new phone until I get paid next Friday so keep checking this thread

@honz

I'm not sure you fully understood what he said.

mmm....

personally, I've always been partial to Frog and Toad, but I like the Bert and Ernie comparison as well...

frogandtoad.jpg
FrogToad.jpg

FrogToadAlone.jpg

Actually, i picture them looking more like Frog and Toad but sounding more like Bert and Ernie.

<3

somehow, I just can't picture either Bert or Ernie making it through six months of heavy lifting

mmm....

personally, I've always been partial to Frog and Toad, but I like the Bert and Ernie comparison as well...

Actually, i picture them looking more like Frog and Toad but sounding more like Bert and Ernie.

<3

1851858-ace_and_gary.jpg

a.jpg

ddd0f3290303ada95a7494361fd0f258_eb9343f674ffd7569ec081980a109a3f.jpg

Sorry bro I misunderstood what you said. I don't sit down when I pee dude, but I have had a lot of hot bitches over here lately so honestly some of them may be leaving the seat down.

mmm....

frogandtoad.jpg
FrogToad.jpg

FrogToadAlone.jpg

<3

Frog and toad?

Wtf is that? Is this before tv?

The only girl you've had over the last few weeks (I swear on everything) is your mom. You're right though, she is banging hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.