What's new

Attn: Archie - Phone Broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Archie, if I don't see you before you leave...have a great trip up North and I will see you when you get back. Good talk about the good and the evil of the LDS religion last night while we watched the Utes tap dat Cougar ***, just like your brother did this summer. I will try to have the house nice and clean for your return, bro.

Just to clarify guys, didn't mean any disrespect about Starbucks or anyone making an honest living. I'm a shopkeeper selling plants for crying out loud.. that's as down to earth as it gets.

Apologies again to Honz.

Also apologies to people who works at Starbucks, or those working in the hospitality industry in general. I really have deep respect for those guys. Especially boys and girls who take orders at those 24 hours drive-through. They're some of the coolest people around to chat with.
Are your plants dried up in little baggies?

Archie, if I don't see you before you leave...have a great trip up North and I will see you when you get back. Good talk about the good and the evil of the LDS religion last night while we watched the Utes tap dat Cougar ***, just like your brother did this summer. I will try to have the house nice and clean for your return, bro.

I forgot you two are roomies. That's cute... When's the raging party???

Archie! At least let me know you are still alive!!! Jesus H. Jones, you inconsiderate prick.

Would someone with Archie's phone number and a functioning phone please text him and make sure he's okay? I'm starting to worry for real. :/

He was on Facebook yesterday.

Or at least someone was using his account yesterday.

@Honz

I texted this to Arch.

Hey.. Honz says youre a prick for making him worry but just wants to know you're ok. You ok, bro?

He responded to me: "Tell Honz that I will never forgive him! My own MOTHER?! You better watch your back, mister."

Honz... I'm pretty sure Archie's locked up in Trout's basement "helping him train for his next mudwres...um.. MMA wrastling gig."

If I was you I'd ask Trout for proof of life.

Trout's post just sounds a little fishy to me.

@PKM - Don't be fooled by whoever *coughej* has Archie's phone and responded to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.