What's new

Attn: Archie - Phone Broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honz, you piece of ****. You left both your bathroom and bedroom dirty. What's your problem? Oh, way to have your mom call me up to bitch me out. Kinda counter productive if you ask me. I found that rather hot. Tell you mother I said hello.

Just so you know, honz, I'm keeping your laundry that was mixed up with mine when I did them as ransom until you return my pillows and bed sheets I let you borrow. Who the hell steals pillows? WTF, you gonna build a fort, bro?

Btw, I thought this was a joke form the beginning and was just rolling with it... until I heard from Honz with texts I will not post or dup in any way.

Just saying this little JF soap opera is real... which makes it TONS BETTER! lol

/unless you're Honz ... or Arch, as he's soon to find out

I can see your fat *** sitting on the couch through the window. Open the ****ing door or I will ****ing find a way in that you won't like. You have 5 minutes bitch.

You gave up in 7 minutes. lol. hehepeepeecaca

#doomsdaycastle

Archie is a little bitch and should never be respected by anyone on this board again. Douche acts like a ****ing 13 year old when things dont go exactly the way he wants them. Not surprised that he has teouble finding roommates. Not one bit. That's all I'm gonna say.

**** you if you think I am paying rent for the full month of October, Mike.

Btw, I thought this was a joke form the beginning and was just rolling with it... until I heard from Honz with texts I will not post or dup in any way.

Just saying this little JF soap opera is real... which makes it TONS BETTER! lol

/unless you're Honz ... or Arch, as he's soon to find out

honz needs to report to UGLIforum asap

OK, if this is a joke I think it's gone far enough. If it's not a joke, then I'm sorry that things didn't work out but this is not the appropriate venue for you two to be dealing with the situation. Either way, I'm closing the thread.

Dude, I'm here for you via email, text, jazzfanz (actually, maybe not. They deleted the clear-up the confusion thread), your mom, morse code, paper notes. BTW, if you ever need anything, I'm right up stairs. I love you, babe. Best roommate ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.