What's new

Attn: Archie - Phone Broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may not be the place to do this, but your phone has been broken for like three weeks and I don't know how to tell you cause you've been gone for like a day and a half... WTF, Alex. Seriously. I don't know if this is working out. You need to pack your **** and get the **** out.

This may not be the place to do this, but your phone has been broken for like three weeks and I don't know how to tell you cause you've been gone for like a day and a half... WTF, Alex. Seriously. I don't know if this is working out. You need to pack your **** and get the **** out.

he only needs to get out... you already packed his ****.

If you see this, I left a prorated check on your bed for your rent check. I can help you pack and move stuff, but you need to be out of here by Monday at 5 pm.

If you see this, I left a prorated check on your bed for your rent check. I can help you pack and move stuff, but you need to be out of here by Monday at 5 pm.

Wait are we really seeing the end of Archie and the Honz? Are one of you going to call in some bad *** hitmen to come bury the other one in the desert?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using JazzFanz mobile app

Dude are you ****ing serious right now? I start a new job on Monday and you are gonna ****ing make me move out? I already told you I agree this setup isn't working out but at least give me time to find a new place to stay. I'm already stressed enough as it is man. Oh and real mature of you to change the ****ing garage door openers and garage code. I guess I'll just park my nice *** car on the street with the ****ing losers in our neighborhood *******. ****.

honz, stop beating on the door. I'm not gonna answer it. Go to your parents or something.

Seriously though, dude. If you didn't know what you were getting yourself into when you moved in, then that's on you. You're a little frogging molly-esk bitch. You know nothing about basketball, you watch dumb shows like, The League and honestly, you made the bottom floor of my townhouse smell like sperm... You're a good kid and all, but you bug the **** out of me. I can't stand to even look at you any more. I wanna ****ing strangle-hold you until you're a pale corspe. Take that for what it is.

Arch: Can I rent Honz' old room and just use it for those every-other-month trips to SLC to have a place crash?

How much do you think it would cost to get the spermy smell outta there??

Arch: Can I rent Honz' old room and just use it for those every-other-month trips to SLC to have a place crash?

How much do you think it would cost to get the spermy smell outta there??

Make it happen.

You can crash in my exterra if you need aplace to s t.v. a

honz, stop beating on the door. I'm not gonna answer it. Go to your parents or something.

Seriously though, dude. If you didn't know what you were getting yourself into when you moved in, then that's on you. You're a little frogging molly-esk bitch. You know nothing about basketball, you watch dumb shows like, The League and honestly, you made the bottom floor of my townhouse smell like sperm... You're a good kid and all, but you bug the **** out of me. I can't stand to even look at you any more. I wanna ****ing strangle-hold you until you're a pale corspe. Take that for what it is.
I can see your fat *** sitting on the couch through the window. Open the ****ing door or I will ****ing find a way in that you won't like. You have 5 minutes bitch.

**** camt be reaky but stoll very entetaining

There is still a small part of me that is hoping this is all real. Kick his ***, Sea Bass!

Status
Not open for further replies.