What's new

Game Thread Aug 19, 2020: Jazz at Nuggets - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 08-19-20

Fun game. Jazz did a way better job at defending the 3pt line. Yeah, the Nuggets still shot a great % mostly because MPJ is an absolute shooting freak, but they only got 27 of them off compared to 41 last game. This game was really won on shot quality.

I may just be hyped up, but I'm starting to think we're the favorites to take the series now. We played them into overtime when they were on fire from 3 and when we had a good shooting game we blew them out.

Donovan Mitchell thus far through 2 playoff games:

43.5 PPG, 7.5 APG, 5 RPG on 67.4% shooting from the field and 46.2% from three.

Unreal. Absolutely insane.
And he also have done some really nice pass for the player who has made the assist.
An assist for the assistman so.
Really love how he is raising his game level.

I may just be hyped up, but I'm starting to think we're the favorites to take the series now. We played them into overtime when they were on fire from 3 and when we had a good shooting game we blew them out.
These bubble games are way less physical than normal playoff games. That helps us; they would win any physical brawl.

Also, watching extended highlights and having watched game 1, I have these observations to make.

1. Who in the world is Torrey Craig?
2. Can we have him guard Donovan all the time?
3. I could swear that Torrey Craig was the fake name Deron gave to Park City cops that one time he was arrested.

A bit peeved that Morgan only got 14 minutes vs Niang's 21.

I wonder if he tweeked that injury tho. He didnt even get in during garbage time.

Morgan does so many good things out there give literally all of Niang’s minutes to him.

But now are you free to watch or you have to continue watching the game in this way?
Watched the whole game that way. Worked out well though. I did get to see almost all of it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app