What's new

Game Thread Aug 19, 2020: Jazz at Nuggets - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 08-19-20

So Mitchell is now averaging 44 ppg right?

Amazing game, Don’s a stud, great job by JC and Royce tonight. Will be nice having Mike back to eliminate some of the bench minutes. Also, figure as fans we need to at least be adding to the conversation for our guys and Don especially, his shirt tonight:

B103DA2E-725E-4FE1-BAD0-CD9EB43029D6.jpeg2102B8BD-47DF-4D2E-B73B-B07424B43FE6.jpeg

Crazy fact is that nuggets still shot really hot from 3. 48% is way above their average.

The Jazz need to blow them out next game as well.

I'm not seeing enough respect for Royce. He was absolutely fantastic on both ends of the court.

9pts, 8asts, 7rbds with incredible defense and energy throughout.

He is becoming one of my favorite Jazz players ever. From Rags to Buckets.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

A million dollars per point!

They really had no idea today Denver , Snyder changed up his subs pattern , played so much more through Joe early on , Denver’s main focus was Donovan , who really wasn’t engaged offensively to the second half , which is his normal pattern .

The look on Mike Malone was a deer in headlights .. I kinda felt from his comments before game one , he was trying to get himself relaxed rather then the team ... it’s rubbing off on there play ...

Sure, but he can shoot teh **** out of the ball. Shooters have slumps then they got 4/5 from 3. He's worth playing in small stretches.

He's a good 3 point shooter, and has other offensive skills. If you watch him closely he gives it all back on defense.

He is no where near the talent level of Brantley who offers much more all around game.
The only thing Niang has over Brantley is experience at this point.

Niang has some decent games, and is a good end of the bench guy. 20 mins in a playoff game? Hell no!