What's new

Game Thread Aug 23, 2020: Jazz vs. Nuggets - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 08-23-20

MR6JHP5UVNHLJJHURVTS7SVXG4.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F1210887761%2F0x0.jpg

Already waiting to hear that Harris and Barton are out. If they both can't play, it's hard to imagine what adjustments Malone can effectively make.

I think this game is the game the refs deep dick us... it extends the series... league needs more bubble games... the ghost of David stern will come to Adam silver and Dick Bavetta, Scott Foster Vince McMahon and Joey Crawford gonna officiate. Even though two of those guys are done.

I think this game is the game the refs deep dick us... it extends the series... league needs more bubble games... the ghost of David stern will come to Adam silver and Dick Bavetta, Scott Foster and

This isn't a must win but this is a big game. It could swing big momentum back to Denver if they win. Plus winning this allows us to prepare as much as possible for the next round that hopefully goes longer than ours.

Excited for this one. Denver is going to fight more in this game. Tomorrow is an important game as far as momentum in the series obviously. Jazz win and you take a ton of fight out of Denver. They need to do all they can to put the nail in the coffin tomorrow. Denver down 3-1 after this long in the bubble and getting worked by a team they thought they’d probably beat will end up being a team ready to go home. Like I said I do think it’ll be a tough game though.

Lets be mentally prepared for bullsht calls on Jokic and Rudy on foul trouble. More games in those series are best for business.

Lets be mentally prepared for bullsht calls on Jokic and Rudy on foul trouble. More games in those series are best for business.
Eh, idk if it really matters tbh especially in regards to Denver and Utah especially when you aren’t selling tickets.

Eh, idk if it really matters tbh especially in regards to Denver and Utah especially when you aren’t selling tickets.

For team revenues not, but for tv more games and another close series matter (and there won´t be one close series on the east first round). Not that i really buy it. Refs call it from inconsistent to lame all the time, and it's not something that the team can really control (outside of avoiding to foul, which i have my reasons to think they already do).

Go hard and attack them early ... put more doubt in their minds and the pressure will build ...

Looking at Mike Malone they are already beat