What's new

Game Thread Aug 23, 2020: Jazz vs. Nuggets - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 08-23-20

This is huge. DM needs to make his FT and then someone needs to hit a 3pt. Royce needs to keep the ball out of Murray's hands. Dude is on fire and has carried the Nuggets.

This is not the game I expected. I either expected the Jazz to blow out the Nuggz again, or for us to completely wilt. I did not expect this tooth-and-nail.

They have more than doubled us up on offensive rebounds and we have nearly doubled them up on turnovers. Bad combination. They also have way more assists. Hot shooting is the only thing keeping the Jazz in this one.

We need to stop that Murray/Jokic action. From now on, it's gonna be Murray dancing under Jokic screens all game long, then find open shooters if we hedge too hard

Rebounds are closer than I thought. THey have 3 more rebounds but 10 more offensive rebounds. Another offensive rebound, the Jazz would be winning by double digits if they controlled the defensive rebounding.

Snyder needs to make them all run box out drills for 3 straight hours in next practice. Do they want to win this or not? **** me.

If you look at Murray's 3pt shooting his first 4 seasons, he's clearly on pace to become a historically great shooter... Pretty sure he's got like double the 3's made as Steph at the same age...
He never shot better than 37% from 3 in any season.