What's new

Awesome article on how great the PAC 10 is, and Utah makes it better

But it's a fact Utah has played one of the weakest schedules in the nation so far. BYU sucking doesn't change that

Also, they are 4-0. And BYU sucking doesn't change that either.

The difference is, when Utah plays a cupcake, they win.

BYU hasn't played a single game against a ranked team.

Nevada? Florida State was ranked and will be this week as well. Air Force is too far off the bubble. Stop.

Your little Pac 12 wet dream is falling apart. Washington just beat SC. This **** happens every year. I'll say it again, the PAC 12 hasn't proven anything. The LA Times is almost as horrible as the NY Times for anything, especially sports, you probably shouldn't bite onto their ways of thinking.

Nevada? Florida State was ranked and will be this week as well. Air Force is too far off the bubble. Stop.

Your little Pac 12 wet dream is falling apart. Washington just beat SC. This **** happens every year. I'll say it again, the PAC 12 hasn't proven anything. The LA Times is almost as horrible as the NY Times for anything, especially sports, you probably shouldn't bite onto their ways of thinking.
I forgot Nevada got into the top 25 after their BYU win. We'll see if they stay there (they won't). And nobody cares if Florida State was ranked at some point. They aren't ranked right now. Pitt was also ranked at some point. Air Force hasn't been ranked yet so don't even bother mentioning them. They won't be ranked either. Their claim to fame was blowing BYU out, which everyone does so it's no big deal, and staying close to Oklahoma, which is also something everyone else does.

Yeah, SC lost to Washington but so what? USC loses a game they shouldn't every year. It's par for the course. They'll still finish the season ranked, like they always do.

And the Pac 12 will be right there with the SEC for best conference next year. Heck, the Pac 10 is already right there with the SEC. You say they haven't proven anything? You're out of your mind. The Pac 10 has 4 teams in the top 25 right now (2 in the top 10), and 2 more receiving votes in the AP poll. That's 6 out of 10 teams. That's pretty dang good. And it will be even better next year when Utah adds another top team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SAA3IuMSsA&feature=player_embedded

Got this in an e-mail tonight and thought it was too good not to share. Conan, I'll post it for you: "Typical Ute fan more worried about BYU." Now shut up and enjoy the video.