What's new

Awesome quotes from America's founding father's

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies..."
"The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." - Thomas Jefferson

A couple modern day quotes...

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings....... for we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence" - John F. Kennedy

"When the federal government spends more each year than it collects in tax revenues, it has three choices: It can raise taxes, print money, or borrow money. While these actions may benefit politicians, all three options are bad for average Americans." Dr. Ron Paul

Nice copy and paste.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings....... for we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence" - John F. Kennedy

Huh. I didn't take you as a supporter of the Monroe Doctrine and pre-deploying troops to keep Russian communism at bay. I'm pleasantly surprised.

"I wish I had two more hands so I could give them ******* four thumbs down! HA HA HA HA" Dave Chappele as Rick James.

Huh. I didn't take you as a supporter of the Monroe Doctrine and pre-deploying troops to keep Russian communism at bay. I'm pleasantly surprised.

If I remember correctly "The Monroe Doctrine" had to do with limiting European power, so I don't see the your point.

Haha, as for Kennedy's policies, I'm definitely a supporter of a lot of them.
Pre-deploying troops in order to prevent future crimes, not so much..... but then again, John himself didn't have much to do with that.

Yeah I can tell you're drinking Stoked, because you just lost all originality.

If you meant by copy and paste, typing my favorite quotes of great freedom fighters from my own personal journal..... then sure.

Wait, so we don't get credit for our quotes unless we type them out from handwritten notes in our journal? I'm screwed. I don't even keep a journal.

Yeah I can tell you're drinking Stoked, because you just lost all originality.

If you meant by copy and paste, typing my favorite quotes of great freedom fighters from my own personal journal..... then sure.

Wait you mean original **** still happens online? It hasn't all been done or said a million times before?

If I remember correctly "The Monroe Doctrine" had to do with limiting European power, so I don't see the your point.

Of course not. kennedy was advocating for limiting Russian power. What would that have to do with limiting European power?