What's new

Be honest. Have you ever woken up one day and

Yesterday, I thought to myself "I'm going to get an infraction today. I want to feel what its like to be a bad boy and a real man." Then I realized I am just to goll darn sweet, caring, and nice to ever get infractionized. Oh well.

I wanted to be a real tuff guy so I decided "Today, I am going to follow the U". After that huge decision, I put a Pac12 sticker on my car, dropped by Starbucks for a real coffee, I bought a beer and spilled it on someone's mom, I pumped gas for some guy with a Y sticker on his car, and got in a fight with some goon because it looked like he was going to do the Haka in my direction. I stopped using laptops and went with an Ipad, took all the blue in my closet, came out of the closet and burned those clothes. I decided I need to vote democrat so I dropped by the nearest pride rally to make the change. It was only 10am, and I wasn't drunk enough so I got together with a few new buddies and bought a few kegs to watch 54-10 a couple times in a row. I still did not feel like I was tuff enough so I got in a fight with some girl. It was a tie, but I felt better about myself. I decided to lower my civic a bit and then drive around town. People get really freaked out when they see sparks after speed bumps. As my final touch I changed my screenname at Jazzfanz, I needed something different, tuffer. I didn't like U Gotta Luv It Baby anymore, 2 fake. I changed it to U Gotta Love It Baby. Now that I have my innerwebs beard, I am complete. You guyz are going down, wurd.

Wait... there are people who don't have that experience every time they sit down at their computer? I feel bad for those poor souls.

Aren't we all hiding behind alternativewidentities anyway? This is an anonymous message board.

Hahahaha, that's funny right there.

I wanted to be a real tuff guy so I decided "Today, I am going to follow the U". After that huge decision, I put a Pac12 sticker on my car, dropped by Starbucks for a real coffee, I bought a beer and spilled it on someone's mom, I pumped gas for some guy with a Y sticker on his car, and got in a fight with some goon because it looked like he was going to do the Haka in my direction. I stopped using laptops and went with an Ipad, took all the blue in my closet, came out of the closet and burned those clothes. I decided I need to vote democrat so I dropped by the nearest pride rally to make the change. It was only 10am, and I wasn't drunk enough so I got together with a few new buddies and bought a few kegs to watch 54-10 a couple times in a row. I still did not feel like I was tuff enough so I got in a fight with some girl. It was a tie, but I felt better about myself. I decided to lower my civic a bit and then drive around town. People get really freaked out when they see sparks after speed bumps. As my final touch I changed my screenname at Jazzfanz, I needed something different, tuffer. I didn't like U Gotta Luv It Baby anymore, 2 fake. I changed it to U Gotta Love It Baby. Now that I have my innerwebs beard, I am complete. You guyz are going down, wurd.

You left off the part about how the girl you're dating is married to some jack off who doesn't treat her right. Other than that, I'm impressed.

At the risk of getting another neg rep from him... here goes:

Cy has been picking on me and pushing my buttons lately. And for no good reason.

I believe on a forum like this - EVERYONE deserves an opportunity to express their views, opinions, etc. There is no need to pick a fight, consistently put someone down, or simply bully someone into submission just because their views or opinions on something is different to yours. Or even if someone's not sharp enough (like me) or not eloquent enough in putting words together. Not everyone's a Debate Master or even Einstein.

It sort of felt like when Delonte West pushes his finger into Hayward's ear. Do I want to fight back? Yes. Should I do it? No.

Cy admitted it himself in one of these threads that he has a number of infractions outstanding (4 from memory). All I can say to that is, I do hope that one day he'll find out what it really means to 'forgive' someone or to simply just 'let it go' sometimes.

I do hope that 1 day he'll eventually find peace in his heart. And I do mean that in the most sincere and positive way possible.

#peace

The one infraction I have, I didn't see coming.

Forgot there was a bad language rule, and posted an image with bad words.

At the risk of getting another neg rep from him... here goes:

Cy has been picking on me and pushing my buttons lately. And for no good reason.

I believe on a forum like this - EVERYONE deserves an opportunity to express their views, opinions, etc. There is no need to pick a fight, consistently put someone down, or simply bully someone into submission just because their views or opinions on something is different to yours. Or even if someone's not sharp enough (like me) or not eloquent enough in putting words together. Not everyone's a Debate Master or even Einstein.

It sort of felt like when Delonte West pushes his finger into Hayward's ear. Do I want to fight back? Yes. Should I do it? No.

Cy admitted it himself in one of these threads that he has a number of infractions outstanding (4 from memory). All I can say to that is, I do hope that one day he'll find out what it really means to 'forgive' someone or to simply just 'let it go' sometimes.

I do hope that 1 day he'll eventually find peace in his heart. And I do mean that in the most sincere and positive way possible.

#peace

Wow, seriously? Die.

Never worried about getting an infraction. The rules of the sandbox here are pretty easy to figure out. Whether you agree with them or not is a separate issue. My guess is most infractions come from people who want to challenge the rules, not from confusion as to what they are.

It takes a tremendous amount of self-control for me not to permanently suspended on a daily basis.

I enjoy wasting my time probing the minds of complete strangers I dislike in some way, or ain't easily offended. The requirement to walk on eggshells to talk about politics and other touchy subjects with people I know and respect is too nauseating.
The only infraction I will get for this will come from the Moderator on High.

Every structure in life gives birth to a feeling to destroy it inside the ones that are devoted to it and somehow get bored of it.

Allright duders, it's time to confess! Who the hell was HeavenHarris?