What's new

Be Inspired and Seer Clothing (Kyle Korver)

Ya, my love note isn't anything at all, just a little, "Trout was here.". I'm a creative genius.

As usual, I fail to deliver.

aw, don't be so hard on yourself...

it's the thought that counts, at least you cared enough to send something (even though it was less than the very best)

and good luck with your store Dtol, sounds like a nice little gig your family has going on there

Ya, my love note isn't anything at all, just a little, "Trout was here.". I'm a creative genius.

I'm here but see no note. How disappointing...Anyway, anyone is welcome to come check it out today. I'm just getting all of Kyle's stuff tagged so you're good to look at, try on, purchase or do whatever you want with them.

...On second thought, maybe just stick with the first three options.

Thanks Moe!

I found the note! I got butterflies. Somebody took it down and stashed it behind the register.

Kyle's shirts have been selling like crazy. We were completely empty on all of the more common sizes last week but we just got completely restocked. We also got a brand new guys shirt in and it's been a buyer favorite for sure. One member from here has already bought eight shirts for personal use and as gifts. People need to come check them out before we run out again. You know you want to.

I just peed a little.

I figured you might. I giggled like a little school girl. You and the wife need to come check it out while we're actually open one of these days.

Bean - Our consignment split with Kyle is just enough that we can cover the credit card fees from his transactions, the rest of the money goes to the foundation. More than anything we just benefit tremendously from the traffic it brings into the store. There have been people to come in just for his shirts that end up spending a couple hundred dollars.

So you are a consignment store, I've always been curiuos about those I have a few questions I will send you in a pm.

Also, if anybody has anything or know of anybody who has clothes, jewelry, art, antiques, or anything locally made that they'd be interested in putting in our store, let me know. We are looking to add a little bit more to fill in the entire store before we do a grand opening. The consignment split is 60-40 for art and 50-50 for furniture. We're open to anything and everything and would love to talk to anybody that thinks they could add something new to the store.

Also, does anyone know how these shirts fit? I'm usually right in between a M and a L depending on how the shirt fits...if I lifted heavy for a while I probably wouldn't have that problem though.

I have this problem. I need an extra medium.

I have this problem. I need an extra medium.

Now that I've spent more time wearing them, I can tell you that the Courage, Respect, and Faith, Hope, Love shirts all run as big mediums and the Seer shirt runs as a small large. I bet you could find one or two that work for you.

I got to the store today and found yet another note taped to the computer screen that sent shivers down my spine. Did you at least get to come in and check it out this time? Did the wifey like it?

PS The note is getting framed and put on the wall.

I got to the store today and found yet another note taped to the computer screen that sent shivers down my spine. Did you at least get to come in and check it out this time? Did the wifey like it?

PS The note is getting framed and put on the wall.

Of course I came in. I brought Little Trout with me and I planned on getting her some earrings or a bracelet, but everything was just too damn big for her little hands/wrists. Instead, we got this -- FEAR, UTE DOUCHES --
BYU.gif

That's right, my newborn will be rocking a BYU wipe holder. All the Ute bitches at nursery will be jealous.

But seriously, there were TONS of bad *** Utah / BYU gear to pimp out your kids bedrooms, diaper bags, etc. I highly recommend this place for the Coug gear, if nothing else. (Dtol's dad was a bad *** too, which helps.)

Also, if anybody has anything or know of anybody who has clothes, jewelry, art, antiques, or anything locally made that they'd be interested in putting in our store, let me know. We are looking to add a little bit more to fill in the entire store before we do a grand opening. The consignment split is 60-40 for art and 50-50 for furniture. We're open to anything and everything and would love to talk to anybody that thinks they could add something new to the store.

Talk to Danny Nappi. He's a local guy and has some cool clothes. PM me for more.

Of course I came in. I brought Little Trout with me and I planned on getting her some earrings or a bracelet, but everything was just too damn big for her little hands/wrists. Instead, we got this -- FEAR, UTE DOUCHES --
BYU.gif

That's right, my newborn will be rocking a BYU wipe holder. All the Ute bitches at nursery will be jealous.

But seriously, there were TONS of bad *** Utah / BYU gear to pimp out your kids bedrooms, diaper bags, etc. I highly recommend this place for the Coug gear, if nothing else. (Dtol's dad was a bad *** too, which helps.)

Awesome! Thanks for the pimpage. Feel free to come back when LT is big enough to make some of the jewelry work, or if you and the wife ever want something, and we can work out a Dtol discount.

Archie-I'll definitely have to check him out on facebook or something. I'll PM you about the details. Thanks man.

Talk to Danny Nappi. He's a local guy and has some cool clothes. PM me for more.

Talked to him and I'm going to check out his stuff tomorrow. He's very interested and has been looking for a store in this area. You deserve a fist bump. If this goes through I owe you a Jazz game this season.

Talked to him and I'm going to check out his stuff tomorrow. He's very interested and has been looking for a store in this area. You deserve a fist bump. If this goes through I owe you a Jazz game this season.

If you want to know another local company, talk to Brotherhood Wear. I know their owner and he's about the nicest MMA fighting guy you'll ever meet. They have some pretty cool stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BROTHERHOOD-WEAR/257439496508?ref=ts

https://www.brotherhoodwear.com/

This is the owner.

[video[/MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/user/Bakerman2321

If you want to know the owners name or contact, just hit me up with a PM. I know he does all of his sales online, but he's done really well so far. I also have another friend who just started a clothing company, but he might need some time to get things up and running.

You might want to contact a guy named Keith Bryce and see what he has going on as well. He's a pretty big name here in Utah.
https://www.filthygorgeous.com/index.html

EDIT: I'm probably going to have to stop by now with the wife to check stuff out. I'll let you know when we swing by.

Definitely. Let me know before hand and I'll try to be there.

I have a meeting with Danny at 4 so I'm really hoping it turns out well.

I'll take a look at the MMA guy in a little bit and let you know tomorrow. The only problem with artists that are only online is they aren't open to consignment at all. I mean obviously we'll make exceptions if we really like the stuff, but we have to be careful with what we buy wholesale right now because money is tight.

I've already talked to Keith Bryce. We went out to dinner last month and talked about some possibilities, we're just trying to figure out logistics now and what we think will sell the best in this area. Plus he's a super busy guy. Hopefully we can work something out with him this fall.

Thanks man, I appreciate all of the recommendations.