What's new

Be Inspired and Seer Clothing (Kyle Korver)

BYU.gif

That's right, my newborn will be rocking a BYU wipe holder. All the Ute bitches at nursery will be jealous.

That's a nice purchase Trout! I can think of nothing better to hold wipes used for cleaning up germs and particals of fecal matter than something with the BYU logo on it. Do they still have some Jake Heaps catheters in stock or did those move quickly?

That's a nice purchase Trout! I can think of nothing better to hold wipes used for cleaning up germs and particals of fecal matter than something with the BYU logo on it. Do they still have some Jake Heaps catheters in stock or did those move quickly?

Oh, I was just waiting for a response like this. It's too bad it came two days late, and from the dimmest bulb in the box.

Oh, I was just waiting for a response like this. It's too bad it came two days late, and from the dimmest bulb in the box.

C'mon bro, you know I'm joking. No catheter company in their right mind would sign a part-time starting QB as their pitch man.

And I know you don't think I'm the dimmest bulb. It just pisses you off to admit it.

P.S.

Were you serious about the Jazz tickets?

Absolutely I am. If I get Danny in my store and it works out well (which based off my meeting with him yesterday, I think it will) then I'll take you to a game. I have a tendency to get my hands on pretty good tickets on a regular basis. I haven't been to a game where I wasn't in the lower bowl since I had seasons in the uppers the year we went to the Western Conference Finals.

Trout - You save me some money and come in when I'm actually here one of these days then I'll get you taken care of...in a no homo sort of way.

Absolutely I am. If I get Danny in my store and it works out well (which based off my meeting with him yesterday, I think it will) then I'll take you to a game. I have a tendency to get my hands on pretty good tickets on a regular basis. I haven't been to a game where I wasn't in the lower bowl since I had seasons in the uppers the year we went to the Western Conference Finals.

Trout - You save me some money and come in when I'm actually here one of these days then I'll get you taken care of...in a no homo sort of way.

If it's not homo, then I don't want it.

How would you feel about watching the opening Jazz game at my house this season, then afterwords, you know, we can.... Well, I'm sure you have a great imagination, honey-lard.

As long as you've got a 'big screen' and a video camera, I'm there.

Hey DTol I know of a couple other local clothing lines that are trying to launch on the 8th of October that might be interested with getting their product in your store. I don't know what their stuff looks like, obviously, but they might be someone you want to talk to. If so, PM me and I'll give you their names and numbers.

Hey DTol I know of a couple other local clothing lines that are trying to launch on the 8th of October that might be interested with getting their product in your store. I don't know what their stuff looks like, obviously, but they might be someone you want to talk to. If so, PM me and I'll give you their names and numbers.

Look at you coming through in the clutch. I'll shoot you a PM. As for telling Danny that it was you, in my original facebook message to him I said my buddy Mike McKell but he didn't say anything in regards to that. Next time I'll talk to him I'll name drop again.

Look at you coming through in the clutch. I'll shoot you a PM. As for telling Danny that it was you, in my original facebook message to him I said my buddy Mike McKell but he didn't say anything in regards to that. Next time I'll talk to him I'll name drop again.

Oh, you don't have to. He knows my wife a lot more than me because she used to model for his clothing line. I'm not sure he even knows my last name.