What's new

Bell's Comments After Being Benched

Bye Bye Raja. Ask Deron howit works out when a player takes shots at the Jazz through the media.

If his goal was to get benched and then traded, well done.

If he just wanted to vent he should have created an account on jazzfanz and complained Anonymously like the rest of us.

Which is why the jazz are a joke of a franchise since sr died and jr took over. Run your players out and stars will notice and you will wish you could attract a free agent even on the caliber of boozer. This is why the jazz franchise has gone from a second tier ran organization to a bottom feeder. Can i say bengals, Pirates, Clippers. Thats the road the jazz are on

Which is why the jazz are a joke of a franchise since sr died and jr took over. Run your players out and stars will notice and you will wish you could attract a free agent even on the caliber of boozer. This is why the jazz franchise has gone from a second tier ran organization to a bottom feeder. Can i say bengals, Pirates, Clippers. Thats the road the jazz are on

Dude didn't you say you were leaving with Deron. WTF are you doing here?

I imagine after today's game this talk just got a whole bunch easier for Ty:

"So, Raja, did you watch the first quarter today?"

"Yes."

"Any questions?"

"No."

"Good." [Ty smiles, shows teeth.]

I think Ty handled this thing fine. Raja, on the other hand has made himself look a bit silly, and possibly hurt his own situation a bit.

Make your case on the court, not in the papers.

Raja has been given a long leash. Most players would've benched a long time ago, though the problem was there weren't other options, so we stuck with him because we needed CJ's offense off the bench. An inconsistent CJ is better than a washed-up Bell.

While Bell should have handled it better, so should have Corbin. Still, you have to give the rookie a little slack, Bell should know that.

It takes years and years of poor decisions to become the Bengals, Pirates, and Clips. You witness one season of turmoil and you already want to jump off the bridge. There are always going to be fans just like you which shouldn't be much of a surprise to anyone.