What's new

Ben Affleck is the new Batman

The guy who plays Walter White on Breaking Bad is rumored to be Lex Luthor in this movie.

That I can buy. Cranston is a top-notch actor. He could pull it off for sure.

I now wish Leonardo DeCario would've been Anakin Skywalker!!!!

Maybe. Have never seen that guy.

Leonardo DiCaprio might have been ok, but he is too short.

Affleck was the only good part of the movie. He made a great Batman. Better than Bale IMO, especially as Bruce Wayne.

He (Afleck) made a great Batman. Better than Bale IMO, especially as Bruce Wayne.

I agree. I could never get past Bale's lisp. They have announced a new stand alone Batman starring Afleck who will also be directing it. By the way, Eisenberg as Luthor sucked sweaty ball sack.

I agree. I could never get past Bale's lisp. They have announced a new stand alone Batman starring Afleck who will also be directing it. By the way, Eisenberg as Luthor sucked sweaty ball sack.

I kind of appreciated the risk they took with Luthor, but yeah, it wasn't executed properly.

There was a rumor that he may have just been the real Lex Luthor's son and that the dad (real Lex) would/could appear in the next one.

There was a rumor that he may have just been the real Lex Luthor's son and that the dad (real Lex) would/could appear in the next one.

I thought when he was giving his diatribe to the Senator, he said his Dad had died....??
I could most definitely be wrong though. I only saw the movie once.

I thought when he was giving his diatribe to the Senator, he said his Dad had died....??
I could most definitely be wrong though. I only saw the movie once.

Not sure. Didn't see it. I'm just stating what I read online. I forget the writer's exact train of thought.