What's new

Big 3 are breaking up? Could we offer a Max to Mr. Bosh?

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?

not sure if serious only max deal i would give up for bosh is:
might be a few dozen of maxipads

pg-939_1z.jpg

Everyone knows that there's only one basketball and that Lebron inevitably plays on teams where he looks like the only good player because he just doesn't play off of it, right?

Bosh is a very good player and we could offer him the max. But so could Chicago or Houston and Bosh wants to be on a contender. Also he is too old to fit into our long term plans. I think we are going to rent our cap space for one more year. Pick up another lottery pick player next draft and then be ready to make moves to the playoffs.

Everyone knows that there's only one basketball and that Lebron inevitably plays on teams where he looks like the only good player because he just doesn't play off of it, right?

This.

I think Bosh is a huge dorkus, but if he would come to the Jazz of course you give him the max. He's playing the role Miami has asked him too, but I think he could still be Raptors Bosh.

He won't be coming here, so we dont have to worry bout it anyways.

This.

I think Bosh is a huge dorkus, but if he would come to the Jazz of course you give him the max. He's playing the role Miami has asked him too, but I think he could still be Raptors Bosh.

He won't be coming here, so we dont have to worry bout it anyways.

That's just dumb.

We are talking about 20+ million dollars max. He is absolutely not worth that.

I know that if he was the focal point if his own team that his numbers would increase, but his impact on the game is not worth that kind of money. No way in hell. If it were, then Lebron wouldn't be considering leaving, and the Heat would be 4 and 0 in the finals this last four years.

I called it from the beginning that Bosh was not a good pairing in the big 3. He just isn't that great of a player.

Bosh was a 24/10 player his last year in Toronto. Definitely a max player, especially if Hayward is in the running for a max. Lol at those who say we need a stretch four, but don't want Bosh. Perfect player next to Favors.

He's not coming here. I would not mind Bosh. Not sure I'd want to give him a max or not. But either way he's not coming here.

That's just dumb.

We are talking about 20+ million dollars max. He is absolutely not worth that.

I know that if he was the focal point if his own team that his numbers would increase, but his impact on the game is not worth that kind of money. No way in hell. If it were, then Lebron wouldn't be considering leaving, and the Heat would be 4 and 0 in the finals this last four years.

I called it from the beginning that Bosh was not a good pairing in the big 3. He just isn't that great of a player.

What is your problem having good player eh playa? Jazz win 60 game with this team and superstar like Bosh. We all know this thing.

Honestly I think they win 50-53 games this yr and +58 next with that team. Bosh is legit. He brings championship experience and pretty much everything this team is missing. Do it if poss!!! Miami Chris Bosh is not who Chris Bosh would be here. In Miami He took a backseat to LeBron and played a role. He could be a leader and a big difference maker here.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];863912 said:
What is your problem having good player eh playa? Jazz win 60 game with this team and superstar like Bosh. We all know this thing.

I can't tell if your serious.

Superstar?

Honestly I think they win 50-53 games this yr and +58 next with that team. Bosh is legit. He brings championship experience and pretty much everything this team is missing. Do it if poss!!! Miami Chris Bosh is not who Chris Bosh would be here. In Miami He took a backseat to LeBron and played a role. He could be a leader and a big difference maker here.

yeahhh.... Lebron and Wade aren't coming with him so that championship experience doesn't really mean anything.

Think about it like this... Lebron couldn't win the championship this year because Bosh wasn't good enough.

If Bosh were a legit superstar dominant player then Miami would be a lot better than they are.