What's new

"Big Baby" busted with 126 grams of pot and $92K

I like how they say 126grams when describing pot, like that's some huge number. It's not small, but it's not some big ballin' gangsta quantity either. It's more commonly referred to as a "QP" (quarter pound) or 4 ounces. Where an ounce is like when you buy your toilet paper at walmart and a QP is like when you buy your toilet paper at costco. More than you reasonably need right now, but you're gonna get around to using it all soon enough.

I like how they say 126grams when describing pot, like that's some huge number. It's not small, but it's not some big ballin' gangsta quantity either. It's more commonly referred to as a "QP" (quarter pound) or 4 ounces. Where an ounce is like when you buy your toilet paper at walmart and a QP is like when you buy your toilet paper at costco. More than you reasonably need right now, but you're gonna get around to using it all soon enough.

He must be a really heavy smoker. 4 ounces would last me a year. Maybe more. My sister can get thru that **** in a month.

$92K in a briefcase on the other hand...

I bet he hadn't sold any. He was probably just keeping all that cash around to wipe his butt because he didn't have time to go to Costco or Walmart.

I don't see how the cash is relevant. 127g of weed is worth something like $700.

I bet he hadn't sold any. He was probably just keeping all that cash around to wipe his butt because he didn't have time to go to Costco or Walmart.
How cash possession is somehow criminal I've never been able to understand.

If I get pulled over and I have 10k in cash in my trunk all my **** can be seized for that fact alone. I get pulled over and I've got 4 AR-15s tricked out, a couple SKSs, a Mossberg 500, 3 glocks, a 1911 and a 10/22 and several hundred rounds of ammo for each one... I'm probably going to have to politely stop the cop from chatting with me about my guns for 45 minutes so I can get on my way.

Since when is having cash a problem in this country.
giphy.gif

Supposedly he had a ledger with transaction notes. He probably had just done a deal, grabbed himself a hotel, and sparked up a Big-Baby-fatty from his personal QP. The only problem is that he was not in California anymore and he was at a ****ing Hampton Inn.

Or maybe he just rolls with a personal QP and likes to have cash on hand and the po-po made up the part about the ledger.

And how did the police figure out that the "strain" of weed was from a Los Angeles wholesaler? He told them? Again, Big Baby=little brain.

Last edited:
He must be a really heavy smoker. 4 ounces would last me a year. Maybe more. My sister can get thru that **** in a month.
But as a single guy I bet you don't buy TP at Costco, either.

I buy it in bulk from Amazon. I got 2 boxes of trash bags from Costco a decade ago. I think it's 500 bags a box. I still use 'em. Almost out tho. :(

One of the nuffies i work with actually helped two dudes steal a truck load of bog roll from work. what the hell you you do with that is beyond me

One of the nuffies i work with actually helped two dudes steal a truck load of bog roll from work. what the hell you you do with that is beyond me

Probably resold it. Here in the States, we have had a problem with people stealing large quantities of ice cream.

Probably resold it. Here in the States, we have had a problem with people stealing large quantities of ice cream.

Seriously tho, how much would a truckload of dunny paper be worth? And where is the market for it?