What's new

"Big Baby" busted with 126 grams of pot and $92K

I find these cash seizure laws you have interesting. Years ago i used to work for cash, it was not uncommon for me to have 3k in my pocket, no pay slip or anything like that normally just an envelope with my name on it, over there some cop could in say a traffic stop just take that yeah?

They can seize the money, but they'll have to prove it's obtained through illegal activities if they want to keep it.

Life is much easier now that you get paid for your hits with bitcoin.

They can seize the money, but they'll have to prove it's obtained through illegal activities if they want to keep it.

Life is much easier now that you get paid for your hits with bitcoin.

How long have they got to do that? Not really that handy if you've got rent and bills to pay.

Man if i'd listened to some colourful racing identities i know about bitcoin years ago id be half retired.

Arouse suspicion? Sure.
Prove guilt? Nope

I’m willing to bet that he made more than 92,000 dollars in his nba career. If so, then would you agree that there is a chance that the money he had was not from selling drugs?
Yes, I admit that it's entirely possible that he did nothing wrong other than carry a couple ounces of pot, and for all I know that was planted on him as well.

Yes, our suspicions are only because he won an election. Yes, that must be it.

Have you read anything at all about his ties to the Russians? Like, even one iota’s worth of news?
Enlighten me. Show me some actual evidence of collusion. I have watched plenty of pundits who have said that it occurred and that Trump is about to go down for his crimes, but I am still waiting to see the evidence. I can see why people don't like Trump, I can see why they are suspicious of him, I can see why they don't trust him, but I have not yet seen any actual evidence of collusion.

Enlighten me. Show me some actual evidence of collusion. I have watched plenty of pundits who have said that it occurred and that Trump is about to go down for his crimes, but I am still waiting to see the evidence. I can see why people don't like Trump, I can see why they are suspicious of him, I can see why they don't trust him, but I have not yet seen any actual evidence of collusion.
None has been provided. The investigation is ongoing.

I have better things to do with my time than go searching for articles. One obvious one that comes to mind was a very lengthy Washington Post article Red posted months ago.

I have better things to do with my time than go searching for articles. One obvious one that comes to mind was a very lengthy Washington Post article Red posted months ago.
I'm not surprised that you don't want to search for it because I think you probably know what everyone else also does. It is not full of evidence. It's full of suspicion and jumping to conclusions. There are thousands of Washington Post, NYT, CNN, NBC etc. stories that fall into this same category. They are so certain that the evidence must exist that they do their readers/viewers the favor of jumping to the conclusion without the evidence.

I'm not surprised that you don't want to search for it because I think you probably know what everyone else also does. It is not full of evidence. It's full of suspicion and jumping to conclusions. There are thousands of Washington Post, NYT, CNN, NBC etc. stories that fall into this same category. They are so certain that the evidence must exist that they do their readers/viewers the favor of jumping to the conclusion without the evidence.

Okay.

Yes, I admit that it's entirely possible that he did nothing wrong other than carry a couple ounces of pot, and for all I know that was planted on him as well.

Good man. And I also admit that it looks a little suspicious that he has all that cash and weed.

If there is a legit ledger of transactions then it looks a lot suspicious.

You don't have a point...
1b74223b3b73fbcdae338b9a0d55a812.jpg

It isn't related, buddy. $92k is a truck-load worth of weed. That little stash he had on him bears no logical relation to the money. He's an NBA millionaire.

In 2016 he said he wanted to get into film related ventures.

Putting movies together can get expensive. Context matters. It's not like this is some kid in the hood that never officially cleared $30k/year, mysteriously driving around a caddie with cash on him.