What's new

BigGT: Jazz @ Warriors - 3/21, 8:30 pm MST

We always dust mopped every time we went there to play. We also helped once a month maintaining our floor. We had an awesome church court growing up. Full distance for an NBA 3 from the corners even, albeit a bit short between the 3 pt line and sideline there.

Sounds like a stake center.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

We always dust mopped every time we went there to play. We also helped once a month maintaining our floor. We had an awesome church court growing up. Full distance for an NBA 3 from the corners even, albeit a bit short between the 3 pt line and sideline there.

Why would you want to play on a court with a NBA 3pt line?

Feel and comfort they are perfect. They kind of slip a bit too much on my gym's floor since it can be a little dusty. I just have to wipe them ever 3 or so times up/down the court and they are fine though.

Sounds good. Every review Ive seen people rave about the comfort, and feel. I cant wait.

Feel and comfort they are perfect. They kind of slip a bit too much on my gym's floor since it can be a little dusty. I just have to wipe them ever 3 or so times up/down the court and they are fine though.

The shape of the upper always seemed kind of awkward to me, but I'm more of a lowtop guy or at least something very unrestrictive. Right now have some Kobe 9s which are great but mostly play in the xx9.

I like the look of the clutchfits and the curry 1's, but UA shoes don't seem to quite fit the shape of my foot.

I'm excited about this game tonight...sorry I was bored...

STARTING 5 FOR THE JAZZ
hs7qj5.jpg
30dijgz.jpg
lfj8j.jpg
r7ru9z.jpg
34xmbdf.jpg

STARTING 5 FOR WARRIORS
153sjmp.jpg
9ixpqh.jpg
2nunei8.jpg
s2ry2w.jpg
1z14uu9.jpg

pls make these on a regular basis. ****ing awesome

Oh, PS:

#rallychurro

Jazz by 6

pls make these on a regular basis. ****ing awesome

Oh, PS:

#rallychurro

Jazz by 6

I concur.

Also, exceptions must be made in order to rep the post twice.

Next postseason we will need a disparaging look-alike thread for each opposing team on our quest to the finals.

#rallyturd

Golden State is a playoff team, so this should be an easy blowout victory for the Jazz.

Depends on how much energy the starters have. They looked wrecked in LA. Hopefully the days rest has them ready cause they'll have to leave it all out there tonight.

One thing this team continues to surprise me with is how hard they play. I believe they are 8-9 on the back end of B2B's this year. These guys fight.

If the starters are gassed our defense will not save them. The Jazz have to be great tonight.

Wait I'm confused. Why is the game still going on? Pretty sure Favors' 3 counts as an automatic game winner.