What's new

BigGT: Jazz @ Warriors - 3/21, 8:30 pm MST

So back to the Favors three. Is Quin going to start experimenting with this like he did with Kanter?
There was a lot of time left on the shot clock, and Favors don't seem like the type to do it unless told.

So back to the Favors three. Is Quin going to start experimenting with this like he did with Kanter?
There was a lot of time left on the shot clock, and Favors don't seem like the type to do it unless told.

I want to see Rudy try a hook shot. Open things up. I still want 41 wins this year, but that doesn't mean Snyder should stop experimenting with his players limits or different lineups. Now is a good time to try stuff he otherwise wouldn't.

Glad Favors made it. Hopefully it increases everyone's confidence with the idea of him shooting more.

It honestly feels like when the Jazz have just an average performance offensively, they are unbeatable.

The Warriors are getting tons of fastbreak points in large part because nobody can make a jumpshot.

Hayward and Gobert have to make an impact if the Jazz have any chance in this game. They need to attack the basket with Hood as much as possible too.

Favors has said that he wanted to extend his range to 3 in the next few years.

Looks like Snyder might want him to do it sooner rather than later.

wtf is our offense? Wait until the final second and throw up a prayer?

Jazz need to attack these guys. Warriors have been soft for years. The way to beat them is to drive, post and get physical. Loved when Marvin Williams practically assaulted Curry last year and Steph ended up with the concussion. Didn't want him hurt, but I'd like to see more of that. They're a finesse team.