GS-WARRIORS-vs.-UTAH-JAZZ.jpg

- it's a big, guys.

011315-NBA-jazz-millsap-defends-against-curry-ahn-PI.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

- "it's so big......"

usa-today-8261474.0.jpg

-we're big.

1479472.jpg

- too big yo.

Go Jazz!! A win here is a MASSIVE statement about Utah's future.

GSW has been playing just as good if not better without Klay Thompson - they blew out Atl and NO. Barnes has been playing like a beast. And no chance of The Warriors taking Utah lightly after The Jazz blew them out last month. Gonna be a tough one.

GSW gonna be out for revenge. Best team in the league. Feels like a L but hey. The Jazz can always surprise you.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I just got the Curry Under Armor 1s. Got to love the shoes, and the player.

With that being said lets kick their ****ing *** all over Oakland tonight.

GSW has been playing just as good if not better without Klay Thompson - they blew out Atl and NO. Barnes has been playing like a beast. And no chance of The Warriors taking Utah lightly after The Jazz blew them out last month. Gonna be a tough one.

I wouldn't count the game against us. We were without Asik, Anderson, Davis, and Holiday(who's really been out all season). Blowing out the Pelicans wasn't a great feat.

Going to the game tonight. Have upper bowl seats that cost as much as near-courtside for the Jazz - prices out here are ridiculous.

Should be fun!

Feel and comfort they are perfect. They kind of slip a bit too much on my gym's floor since it can be a little dusty. I just have to wipe them ever 3 or so times up/down the court and they are fine though.

LDS church courts are especially dust laden and slippery.

Just want to remind everyone that the Warriors are 32-2 at home. 2 loses. So it would be huge if we won, the odds are greatly against us.

LDS church courts are especially dust laden and slippery.

We always dust mopped every time we went there to play. We also helped once a month maintaining our floor. We had an awesome church court growing up. Full distance for an NBA 3 from the corners even, albeit a bit short between the 3 pt line and sideline there.

Went to the last waxing in Oakland. Wish I had tickets for this one. Should be a bit closer.