What's new

Bold Predictions for 2013 Draftees

Caldwell Pope will shoot 45%+ from 3 at least one season and will go down as one of the greatest shooters of alltime. He'll also be Better than Bradly Beal

Caldwell Pope will shoot 45%+ from 3 at least one season and will go down as one of the greatest shooters of alltime. He'll also be Better than Bradly Beal

You blew past bold.. and posted like you just blew a 2.2.

KCP will be the player that every GM wished they picked

As a side note, Batman is on crack. I'm a KCP homer, but I wouldn't say he'll be one of the best shooters of all time

Steven Adams is showing his potential at OKC. Gobert is showing his potential right heyah.

Alex Len, not sure what his deal is.

Can he play defense?

Trade Burke for him. Gives Minnesota some Rubio insurance in the event they aren't willing to pay the $$$ to re-sign him.

Rubio already signed a 4 yr $55M extension.

I still believe in Archie Goodwin, but he's not getting much time with Dragic, Bledsoe, Thomas and Green ahead of him in the rotation. He was my sleeper pick in that draft.

Nice bump.

I like these prediction threads. Makes for a fun read.

I was 2 of 3 in my predictions. I predicted Bazz would suck. I predicted Oladipo would be good. But predicted Jeff Whithey would be good. I don't even know what's up with him. That's a whiff.

I like how people predicted Giannis and Gobert would be good. Those were home run predictions for where they were drafted.

Cy hyped up Porter pretty good. He hasn't shown it all the way yet, but has shown signs. That might come true.

Overall some pretty good and pretty bad predictions so far.