What's new

Bold Predictions for 2013 Draftees

Hotdog

When you are feeling Bold, and you want to make a Bold prediction about a draftee from the 2013 class, post it in here.

Or

If you see someone make a Bold prediction about someone from the 2013 draft class, post it in here for them.

It will be too much work to go through the 2013 draftees thread later on.

Everyone should subscribe to thread, that way it is easy to pull up and update.

Porter will be better than any player in next year's draft. Calling it.

Hack, remember to bring this topic up in 3 years.

OP mother****ers. Otto ****ing Porter.

Even when I was a hyper fan of Porter, I didn't really think he had any star potential. Now that I'm seeing him get more comfortable being THE GUY, I think he easily has 20 ppg potential in the league.

This one is the first one, and just might take the cake.

Last edited:
I'm going to make a bold prediction here. If the Jazz have the choice between picking Trey Burke and CJ McCollum, I predict they would choose McCollum. The reasoning is that McCollum is bigger, finishes better around the rim, has enough size and feel to play PG at the next level (like DWill did at Illinois), and also because McCollum is older and more developed (a senior). McCollum is older than Burks, Favors and Kanter, and there should be less of a learning/development curve. He should be able to fit right in. Plus he's a really good shooter all over the floor.
I still think Marcus Smart is the best PG for the Jazz in this draft, but I'm putting McCollum ahead of Burke. Offensively, McCollum was already playing at an NBA level. I also think he'd be in the Top 10 if he didn't get injured. I think that makes his stock a 'buy' at the end of the lottery.

Patric Young and Alex Oriakhi will be in the league for a very long time. Both will be excellent 3rd bigs for their respective teams

Ben McLemore will win rookie of the year honors

The steal of the draft will be Tony Mitchell

Hahahaha.. thanks bro.. I still stand by this.

Here's another one: Willie Cauley-Stein will be the best player out of this draft in 6 years' time (Chandler type player).

You heard it here first!

Predicting that anyone will be better than Wiggins is just silly. I'm sure Cy wasn't even half serious.

I really don't know too much about the HS'ers to be honest. I just refuse to hype them up until I see them in college. Every year I see HS'ers get over-hyped and them come into College and disappoint relative to the hype.

I really don't know too much about the HS'ers to be honest. I just refuse to hype them up until I see them in college. Every year I see HS'ers get over-hyped and them come into College and disappoint relative to the hype.

I get that, but the hype surrounding Wiggins is on another level. I could see Jabari disappointing a bit, or Aaron Gordon etc. I have a really hard time envisioning Wiggins not living up to the hype, though. Everyone is saying he's the best since Lebron.