What's new

Boozer Agrees to Terms With Bulls (5 yrs/80 mil)

I'm praying for a lottery pick, and that we get lucky in the drawing and end up with a top 3 pick, AND get Memphis' pick next year as well.

**** it. Aim high.

Let the James Augustine Era begin!

I hears-tells that Auggie Dawggie is actually doin purty good in the summer league, eh, Blood? Probably wouldn't be a bad 3rd man behind the Paperboy and AK, for a few minutes here and there.

That aint the main thang, though. More importantly, it would be a cheap concession to Deron. Kinda like buyin yo Babe a fake diamond ring, ya know? Course ya don't tell her it's fake, but, still....

All the Jazz gotta do to square thangs with Deron is to put his ole homeboy, Jimma Augustine, on the books for about a haffa million a year, I figure.

don't forget about bring on Dee Brown for the 3rd pg spot.

When we were the 8th seed?

Still a far cry from 35 wins. We won 48 games, which is 5 less than last season, despite having a weaker team. That was when Miles was worthless, and Matthews was still in college. Not to forget the addition of Hayward, who might prove to be a decent player, and whatever else we can get in the off season.

Still a far cry from 35 wins. We won 48 games, which is 5 less than last season, despite having a weaker team. That was when Miles was worthless, and Matthews was still in college. Not to forget the addition of Hayward, who might prove to be a decent player, and whatever else we can get in the off season.
I appreciate good sarcasm.

I believe we were actually quite higher in the seeding heading towards the end of the season when Boozer came back and that is when we started tanking.

Wow, not sure how I feel yet. On one hand, we probably wouldn't win a championship with Boozer (unless we got a Defensive coach in here like Thibodeau to shake him up). On the other hand, we lose a lot of go-to easy scoring opportunities. Against most teams, Boozer makes scoring look much easier than it really is. With Milsap it always looks like he's struggling. I'm worried, because Milsap can't carry this load alone, and Koufos is not ready. I hope Memo and Milsap together can foot the bill until we find someone else. We definitely got worse today. Sometimes you have to get worse before you can get better, and I just hope that this is one of those times.

Kevin OConnor is definitely not done though. Could still do a sign and trade. Only people I'd want from Chicago are Taj Gibson (stud) and Noah (won't happen). After giving up Ben Gordon, Tyrus Thomas, and Hinrich...the Bulls are pretty thin on talent. But there are still other avenues with other teams. At least we know for sure where Booz's heart lies now, so we can move forward. He clearly only cares about the $. Unfortunately, we made him the player he is today, and he will probably be even better with the Bulls because of it. His offense is solid and proven at this point, and his defense can only get better with his new coach.