What's new

*Breaking News* Jazz called up Millsap, Murry from DLeague

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor

Tony Jones ‏@Tjonessltrib 15m15 minutes ago
Elijah Millsap - younger brother of Paul - will join the jazz as a D - league call up, NBA source confirms to the tribune

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody 13m13 minutes ago
ICYMI, Jazz recalled Toure' Murry from D-League. Utah will only have 10 players available tonight. Burks, Kanter, Hood, Christopher are out.

Tony Jones ‏@Tjonessltrib 13m13 minutes ago
Millsap according to sources is expected to be at practice as early as Monday

Elijah looked good in the few games in summer league I got to watch. He also scored 28 in the last game in DLeague vs the Stampede:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xkf3T3unI4

Kanter is out? The Hell?

Hurt his ankle... I've done it many times. It is loose right after so you can play through it. Next day is way worse. He struggled last night. It looked like he'll miss a few games... Which means... MORE GOBERT!

Gonna get myself that Millsap jersey. How awesome would it be if little sap makes it with the jazz?

Millsap averaging 21 pts/8 rebounds/5 assists/ 2 stls - nice. He's kind of scrappy like his brother, no?

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody 32m32 minutes ago
If/when Jazz sign Elijah Millsap, they'll have to clear roster space. Utah only has one non-guaranteed contract player: Patrick Christopher.

Wow, that would be cold to cut a guy who just dislocated his kneecap.

If/when Jazz sign Elijah Millsap, they'll have to clear roster space. Utah only has one non-guaranteed contract player: Patrick Christopher.

Cold? I'm pretty sure we gave him more money than he has made his entire career for playing less than a month of basketball.

Has anyone checked on homey yet?

6d7c6d5f36bd83531234814defa98d92eafcf1ae30e81b98671106ebfab3481d.jpg

I just read about a rookie with the Kings, Eric Moreland, who just suffered as season-ending injury. I'm not sure if this was something unique to his contract, but while his salary for this year was only partially guaranteed, the rest of it became guaranteed once he suffered the injury. So maybe things will still work all right for Patrick.

I just read about a rookie with the Kings, Eric Moreland, who just suffered as season-ending injury. I'm not sure if this was something unique to his contract, but while his salary for this year was only partially guaranteed, the rest of it became guaranteed once he suffered the injury. So maybe things will still work all right for Patrick.

Yup. He is going to be paid as long as he is unable to play. And it doesn't matter if he is with the team or not.