What's new

Brian Windhorst doing what comes natural to him? Or or does this rumor have life?

I heard Wade isn’t sure he wants to own the Jazz and regrets not taking his talents to south beach. Ryan Smith, too. Hell, Gail Miller was spotted in LA wanting to exchange her car empire in Utah for a few tanning salons in LA. Word is Zanik jumped on a plane to Fargo to interview for a concessions job with the RedHawks.

Idk how many times I can say it
This isn't what you've been saying.

You've been saying that Don is leaving no matter what. This conversation with Brian is implying that Don might leave if things don't change. Not the same.

Every time a small market team has a great player they start a rumor to get exposure. The media thinks the small market teams are farm teams for the LA and NY, GS etc.

Windhorst is a douchebag only reason he has a job is one of a hundred of his predictions come to pass. That's good enough for espn fat little **** never even played tball but word is he's been teabagged

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Windhorst is a douchebag only reason he has a job is one of a hundred of his predictions come to pass. That's good enough for espn fat little **** never even played tball but word is he's been teabagged

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk
What's going on here? Did Windhorst **** your mom?

Every time a small market team has a great player they start a rumor to get exposure. The media thinks the small market teams are farm teams for the LA and NY, GS etc.
Well frankly, they have been. This year is a great year because none of the huge market franchises who always win everything are in the running any more. This year as long as the clippers get knocked out, a small(er) market team that wasn't fabricated by a star and his buddies will win the championship. And that's a great thing.

Man can’t help himself but to add to the noise(it’s just lyrics from Cold Summer)

Realistically, who would you trade him to and what do you want in return?
Dame, from what it sounds like is going on in Portland, if you offered Donovan, maybe even move a few pieces I think you could absolutely get Dame on the Jazz and maybe other changes to the roster in that trade if need be. It just feels like, a day after that Windhorst report you could probably post something to drown the noise, not more cryptic trash on IG. Dame is extremely loyal, would not oppose coming to Utah, and so long as you don’t throw him under the bus for a sexual assault coach hire, he’d never make a fuss at all. It’s why Dame has been voted best franchise player/team mate in the league by front office, media, etc. Maybe you could work a way to get a long guard or two on Portland’s roster in the same trade and add Joe, or someone to the deal to make multiple changes in one move and just go for it, and get rid of what’s going to inevitably happen in a few years anyway. Dame is also slightly better at the moment.

Like Don has been in an overall pretty damn good situation for 4 years and he’s sulking about it right now. Made the playoffs every year of his career, been given the world, is being offered the world by Smith trying to make him as comfortable as possible, and the man continues his passive aggressive sulking on social a day after that Windhorst report. Trade him for Dame and get a man here who will be a bonifide superstar that won’t cause so much noise and tension. No matter where Don goes no matter who he plays for there will always be bumps in the road and there’s been a few here for sure, but the man needs to grow up and be a bit more appreciative and understanding that no relationship or situation is perfect.