What's new

Brian Windhorst doing what comes natural to him? Or or does this rumor have life?

We honestly have no idea how much truth there is to this. But we do know that losing in the playoffs sting for awhile. At the end of the day he has no reason to be upset we were first in the West and lost to a good team without Conley. Management brought in good players around him.

whatever frustration he has he’ll move on.

Interesting perspective from Cowherd. Biggest problem with his take is I do think Donovan would like to be somewhere else. CC seems to be backing us with this take and his comments a month ago comparing us to the Zags.

and the man continues his passive aggressive sulking on social a day after that Windhorst report
I'm curious are you in high school? Because everytime you speak on the matter you make it sound like you're a 16 year old girl just trying to find drama where there is none. Grow the **** up and get some help.

Oh no he liked a tweet. Oh no he posted some lyrics that must mean he hates it here. Take that unsubstantiated gossip **** to facebook.

If Donovan was traded then oneye’s entire purposes and meaning on this forum would be gone.

**** my mom died ten years ago and you want to bring her in this. I will actually kick your *** **** you like I said want my address

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

If we are moving Don, we better get more than Dame back. Both are comparable quality players, but Don is 24 and Dame is in his 30s. Dame is comfortably my favorite non-Jazz player, but I don’t move Don for maybe 3 or 4 more good years of Dame unless Don demands a trade.

Mitchell is a competitive guy. He wants to be All NBA. He wants to be in the NBA Finals. He's a star, but he needs the right team and organization around him to achieve those things. I could see him use his clout to get what he wants. I don't think that's a bad thing. It's kind of a non-story.

I mean, media were speculating that Luka wants to leave Dallas, that Zion's family wants him to leave NOLA, that Dame wants out of Portland, that Jimmy Butler may be done in Miami, and Kawhi might leave the Clippers. There's always speculation about these things, and there's always some level of tension between teams and their players. Jazz fans shouldn't be so sensitive about it.

I'm curious are you in high school? Because everytime you speak on the matter you make it sound like you're a 16 year old girl just trying to find drama where there is none. Grow the **** up and get some help.

Oh no he liked a tweet. Oh no he posted some lyrics that must mean he hates it here. Take that unsubstantiated gossip **** to facebook.
Is he in high school? That man has got a $170 million pay day, been treated like God since day 1 by most, won 2 playoff series in the first 4 years of his career, never missed the playoffs, and about to be handed anything and everything he wants by Ryan Smith. That diva has nothing to be crying and sulking about.

Is he in high school? That man has got a $170 million pay day, been treated like God since day 1 by most, won 2 playoff series in the first 4 years of his career, never missed the playoffs, and about to be handed anything and everything he wants by Ryan Smith. That diva has nothing to be crying and sulking about.
Where is he crying and sulking?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app