What's new

"but I'm fully recovered now."

With a defensive rating of 109 and the Jazz better defensively with him off the floor with their two best units? They were much better with Trey in their top starting 5 defensive rotation than with Exum. It's too bad 82games.com deletes stats every year so I couldn't throw them up one more time.

Lmao

FWIW, the excitement is palpable in Houston over the Clowney. Looks like hes finally recovered from microfracture. Gives me a little bit of hope for Dante!

You guys ignoring the fact that he is soft. He is fast yet very rarely drives in the paint and if he does he ends up knocked on the *** due to being so weak. He is mentally weak and is afraid of contact. Now coming of the major surgery he will be even more scared of contact. Even his speed is way overrated. Randy Foy had better sprint numbers than him for example. G. Hill was faster and stronger than him in combine and neither is elite athlete, so I laugh when Exum is called elite by delusional fans. Elite should be reserved to people like Westbrook, James, Ibaka, Rose ( before injury), Wall, Byombo and maybe few more. Exum is not elite athlete. Stop it.

Exum's agility numbers at the combine were identical to Westbrook, Rose, and Wall's though right?

Exum's agility numbers at the combine were identical to Westbrook, Rose, and Wall's though right?

Good agility result in combine does not make you elite athlete. Tells mostly about lateral quickness. His sprint and vertical was worse then George Hill and Randy Foe for example.

Good agility result in combine does not make you elite athlete. Tells mostly about lateral quickness. His sprint and vertical was worse then George Hill and Randy Foe for example.

Vertical not surprising.

Sprint, very surprising. My guess is that it is not representative (bad event). He seems like a blur out there when in high gear. Very good acceleration/ quickness.

Vertical not surprising.

Sprint, very surprising. My guess is that it is not representative (bad event). He seems like a blur out there when in high gear. Very good acceleration/ quickness.

It takes more time for people with long limbs to accelerate. That's why Bolt usually starts slow but beats everybody after 50 meters. I think in combine they do 30 meter sprint ( full court length)...that puts long limbed players at disadvantage. I would prefer them to do 60 meters at least... but I guess basketball court is shorter so they don't bother.

His body control was also obvious in that video.
Yep. Nothing about that play was easy. Most players wouldn't even have attempted it. Normally a guy simply jogs after a ball like that (the way the Detroit player did). And if I recall the entire play correctly, had it gone out it would have been Jazz ball.

It's kind of depressing that his season was so devoid of highlights that you remembered him running down a loose ball that one time.

there were a couple of times he actually successfully drove to the basket and looked like lightning, one particular one was memorable. But that's about it as far as actual highlights go. Hopefully way different this season..

He's quick. If measurements don't show that then they aren't very good measurements.
https://cdn.streamable.com/video/aa86cc90cac011e4a90da91b0b516f77.mp4

Yeah he got to the ball pretty fast. But the way he controls his body and holds his wrists before picking the ball is just awkward... kind of feminine. Maybe he is gay? Or not yet fully done growing?. And it is totally cool if he is gay, as all I care that he would turn into successful player and help Jazz win.

Yeah he got to the ball pretty fast. But the way he controls his body and holds his wrists before picking the ball is just awkward... kind of feminine. Maybe he is gay? Or not yet fully done growing?. And it is totally cool if he is gay, as all I care that he would turn into successful player and help Jazz win.
Wtf

Translation: Dante is fast. Non-sequitur, non-sequitur, non-sequitur.