What's new

"but I'm fully recovered now."

As great as our depth looks now, it will look rediculous if Exum looks anything like he did in that SL game a year ago... Wow!! Exum could be a huge key to the success of this coming year.

As great as our depth looks now, it will look rediculous if Exum looks anything like he did in that SL game a year ago... Wow!! Exum could be a huge key to the success of this coming year.

Yeah that one SL game that he played like 20 minutes in....totally overwrites 82 regular season games. Not to mention the FIBA games which followed summer league where he reverted back to a wallflower (and managed to injure himself). Exum could be a very good player someday, but its many years away.

Yeah that one SL game that he played like 20 minutes in....totally overwrites 82 regular season games. Not to mention the FIBA games which followed summer league where he reverted back to a wallflower (and managed to injure himself). Exum could be a very good player someday, but its many years away.

Well, yeah, the latest example tends to overwrite the earlier example, especially for rookies. Exum's problem isn't his ABILITY to go inside, it is his WILLINGNESS to go inside. Him going inside regularly more recently (before the injury of course) no matter how short a time frame it was is a huge positive. It isn't like Trey Burke who was ultimately to slow and short to go to the hoop effectively. Past experience was pretty damning for him there. Exum doesn't have a physical limitation holding him back (besides being a 19 year old possibly.) Once he starts driving the hoop, blackboard is wiped clean.

Well, yeah, the latest example tends to overwrite the earlier example, especially for rookies. Exum's problem isn't his ABILITY to go inside, it is his WILLINGNESS to go inside. Him going inside regularly more recently (before the injury of course) no matter how short a time frame it was is a huge positive. It isn't like Trey Burke who was ultimately to slow and short to go to the hoop effectively. Past experience was pretty damning for him there. Exum doesn't have a physical limitation holding him back (besides being a 19 year old possibly.) Once he starts driving the hoop, blackboard is wiped clean.

I see it a little differently. He did get inside last year more than we want to give him credit for. He usually did a handoff pass down low or hit the corner man. There is not any Russell Westbrook explosiveness in him - he's a tier below him on strength and athleticism. I think Exum's height will be best reflected in his defense, passing, and getting his shot off over small guards. Rubio with a jump shot is still a rough and dirty comparison I have for him as his career evolves.

7be9fb77c1687e1270e0c73d817feed9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

So your saying you like throwing internet temper tantrums?

Not throwing a temper tantrum, but I will say that my one and only pet peeve is seeing or hearing someone ask me or someone else to repeat themselves. Especially after their comment was in black and white with no grey area. Maybe, just maybe the guy that doesn't get it, should pass the torch of idiocracy to the next candidate to inherit the throne.

Seems that all you do is emotionally criticize other's intellects. I hope you don't fancy yourself to be an intellectual, you may wind up disappointed.

Please consider Valium.

I really try not to "emotionally criticize" anyone but then here you come along suggesting that I take illegal drugs. BTW that is something that an intellectual would never suggest. Turns out that you aren't quite the fancy man that you thought you were. The only think that I am disappointed with is the intellect level of the hoo'ahs such as yourself.

Not throwing a temper tantrum, but I will say that my one and only pet peeve is seeing or hearing someone ask me or someone else to repeat themselves. Especially after their comment was in black and white with no grey area. Maybe, just maybe the guy that doesn't get it, should pass the torch of idiocracy to the next candidate to inherit the throne.
The bolded portion leads me to believe that you can't count past one.

I really try not to "emotionally criticize" anyone but then here you come along suggesting that I take illegal drugs. BTW that is something that an intellectual would never suggest. Turns out that you aren't quite the fancy man that you thought you were. The only think that I am disappointed with is the intellect level of the hoo'ahs such as yourself.

Wow, check out the big Brain on Brad.

You are right, Valium is an illegal drug and not a commonly used legal prescription sedative, neither used by nor prescribed by intellectuals.

And you are correct in literally interpreting my suggestion that you use Valium. I was not mocking you apparent anxiety.

I'm a dimwit who bows to your superior intellect.

You nailed it, Brad.

The bolded portion leads me to believe that you can't count past one.

I would be insulted by that comment, if for the fact that it wasn't coming from an idiot such as yourself. Bolded isn't a word. I am trying to comprehend, but forgive me. I haven't found the Rosetta Stone that teaches me how to speak Bagadonuts tard. Perhapps yu cood cluu mie iinn?

Wow, check out the big Brain on Brad.

You are right, Valium is an illegal drug and not a commonly used legal prescription sedative, neither used by nor prescribed by intellectuals.

And you are correct in literally interpreting my suggestion that you use Valium. I was not mocking you apparent anxiety.

I'm a dimwit who bows to your superior intellect.

You nailed it, Brad.

Thank you, as I always do. Just remember to keep bowing. And the next time you are about to speak what I call "stupidity" and what you call "the only words you know", just remember, I have forgotten more than you will ever learn.

Thank you, as I always do. Just remember to keep bowing. And the next time you are about to speak what I call "stupidity" and what you call "the only words you know", just remember, I have forgotten more than you will ever learn.

Thank you Dunning–Kruger