What's new

BYU @ Utah State

7StraightIsGreat

As I type this Utah St has jumped out to a 10-0 lead and is driving for more. If they end up winning this what a huge win for Gary Anderson and his program. Even if BYU is 1-and-3, it's still a very big deal for Utah State to beat them.

The rest of this game is going to be very interesting.

BYU friggin sucks, lol. They are getting smashed by a WAC team that has a 1-3 record, who themselves got smashed by San Diego State last week 41-7.

And the BYU homers think they could have beat Pitt, lol.

This is the most I've gotten to look at BYU. At this point I think I'm looking at a team that may not even beat the likes of San Diego State or dare I even say UNLV.

Heaps looks like a pretty good QB. Too bad he doesn't have 1 division 1 WR on his team.

Utah St does suck too, but Anderson looks to be helping the program. I love their offense and the occasional option play. Good stuff.

What a whipping. I'm sure everyone will enjoy scheduling them as an independent.

Heaps looks like a pretty good QB. Too bad he doesn't have 1 division 1 WR on his team.

Utah St does suck too, but Anderson looks to be helping the program. I love their offense and the occasional option play. Good stuff.

Heaps does look like he'll be just fine. He can put the ball wherever he wants it. Just saw him put an absolutely beatiful pass right into the hands of Deluigi in the endzone only to have it dropped. He needs to be throwing to a wideout in that situation. Could be the worst WR unit in all of D-1.

Seriously? Better than Weber State? Better than Bingham High? I think not.

Weber is struggling to be consistent this year. We get bad Higgins more often than we should. Lost a game we shouldn't have to Sacramento State.

However, I do believe BYU would lose by more points to Boston College than what Weber did (38-20).

Heaps does look like he'll be just fine. He can put the ball wherever he wants it. Just saw him put an absolutely beatiful pass right into the hands of Deluigi in the endzone only to have it dropped. He needs to be throwing to a wideout in that situation. Could be the worst WR unit in all of D-1.

Right before that play he did the same play but to a WR and guess what?? The WR dropped it. That happened all game for Heaps. BYU doesn't have any play makers on offense.

BYU needs to start scouting for WR's in intramurals cause the ones on the team can't catch a ball if it was handed to them.

I couldn't even bear to watch the whole thing. I've resigned myself to the fact that BYU just plain stinks this year, and there's not much hope that anything's going to change until next year.

I couldn't even bear to watch the whole thing. I've resigned myself to the fact that BYU just plain stinks this year, and there's not much hope that anything's going to change until next year.

Next year when they win teh WCC football championship?

Holy hell. losing to that team is pretty bad. BYU's defense is pitiful and their WR's are just plain bad. I think Heaps looked okay but he throws as many stupid/bad/off target passes as good ones. Their were at least 2 probably more like 4 passes that he threw today that should have been picked off and the 2 I'm thinking about were pick 6 almost guaranteed.

The guy everybody was saying is BYU's best defender was the main reason for the 79 yard TD to start the game.

After that game I will be very surprised if BYU even qualifies for a bowl game.

I hate to break it to you Colton but BYU will suck until they replace Bronco.