What's new

Can the Dante Exum Experiment Please End

So are we now back to hating Exum again?

I thought the Warriors game was promising in some ways. Sure, he missed everything, and looked scared finishing at the rim, but he defended well, showed that he can get by just about anyone. Obviously, at some point he needs to finish as well, but that could happen. He was +- 0 today, as the only started even close to that number.

I thought the Warriors game was promising in some ways. Sure, he missed everything, and looked scared finishing at the rim, but he defended well, showed that he can get by just about anyone. Obviously, at some point he needs to finish as well, but that could happen. He was +- 0 today, as the only started even close to that number.

Don't be so reasonable man. This thread is for throwing tantrums like 6 year olds competing for toys.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18239853

[video]https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18239853

At this point I'm comfortable calling him a bust. It is actually a declaration of mercy, for him and for me. If I label him a bust today, and he works really hard to become a Howard Eisley type back up, then I will be satisfied.

(He has a long way to go to reach Howard Eisley)

But if I keep hoping he could be an amazing young pg I will continue to be disappointed and resent him.

So does Neto. Both are straight trash. We need to clear a roster spot for someone as good as or better than Mack.

I lol at yall of you when you called this kid a superstar when yall drafted him. When or when will you clowns realize THAT I know more about hoops then any of you?

Mark my words, Trey Burke will play in Turkey next year.
Maybe i'll have a pic with him.

No he will still be in the NBA, You are dumb for even saying this. Of course I see you are from Turkey so why don't you leave the hoops talk to Americans who know the game,

I lol at yall of you when you called this kid a superstar when yall drafted him. When or when will you clowns realize THAT I know more about hoops then any of you?

then =/= than

No he will still be in the NBA, You are dumb for even saying this. Of course I see you are from Turkey so why don't you leave the hoops talk to Americans who know the game,

As a German grammar nazi, I take offense at your spelling

It's crazy u still here and disrespecting people like there's no tomorrow.

You're even dumber for quoting this not so serious post so why don't you leave the Jazz talk to real Jazz fans instead of your horrible troll posts. Teşekkürler.

Not going to judge Dante until at least midway through the season.

I mean - he's terrible right now. It's almost depressing. But too early to write him off.

Exum is really awful. I mean the dude got 37 minutes last night and went 1-11. There's a reason KSL did an article on him on about how bad he is

Exum is really awful. I mean the dude got 37 minutes last night and went 1-11. There's a reason KSL did an article on him on about how bad he is

9 % shooting on 11 shots... Kid needs to go.

I'm also annoyed that Diaw has lost his shot. He's not this bad career wise. At least Diaw adds some offensive reflexivity.

Lyles can't shoot. I'd rather watch Favors play the stretch four at this point. I'm sure he can knock down 3 pointers at 25%.

9 % shooting on 11 shots... Kid needs to go.

I'm also annoyed that Diaw has lost his shot. He's not this bad career wise. At least Diaw adds some offensive reflexivity.

Lyles can't shoot. I'd rather watch Favors play the stretch four at this point. I'm sure he can knock down 3 pointers at 25%.

Lyles can't shoot -- I guess you base this on stats rather than his mechanics?

So far as Dante, I'm as disappointed as anyone, but the refs are really abusing him. On the first play in the game against Phoenix, Bledsoe grabbed his arm and yanked him down and nothing was called. Then, later, with Dante in perfect position in front of Bledsoe, Bledsoe blatantly stiff-armed him, and they called the foul on Dante. Bledsoe actually is a dirty player. He was pushing and pulling people throughout the game and no calls. In fact, in the games that the teams came back against the Jazz in the 4th quarter that I attended, they all used the tactic of bully-ball which the refs let go without calling the fouls. It was very frustrating to watch, seeing it from the lower ball where I sat.

Lyles can't shoot -- I guess you base this on stats rather than his mechanics?

So far as Dante, I'm as disappointed as anyone, but the refs are really abusing him. On the first play in the game against Phoenix, Bledsoe grabbed his arm and yanked him down and nothing was called. Then, later, with Dante in perfect position in front of Bledsoe, Bledsoe blatantly stiff-armed him, and they called the foul on Dante. Bledsoe actually is a dirty player. He was pushing and pulling people throughout the game and no calls. In fact, in the games that the teams came back against the Jazz in the 4th quarter that I attended, they all used the tactic of bully-ball which the refs let go without calling the fouls. It was very frustrating to watch, seeing it from the lower ball where I sat.

Even with Dante's 1-11 shooting he was a +-zero for the time he was on the floor. This is against arguably the best team in the NBA. If he hits a couple of those shots we have a ball game. Holy Trey Burke.