Raja Bell G 6'5 206
Devin Harris G 6'3 190

Andrei+Kirilenko+Utah+Jazz+v+Boston+Celtics+aqyQhvmJGSYl.jpg

C+J+Miles+Utah+Jazz+v+Boston+Celtics+bo4UzMjM_gSl.jpg

9214396-large.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see someone else use 'v.' rather than the typical 'vs.'

Celtics by 15+. Will drop 15+ 3s on us.

I like that AK is leaking blood-fluid in the first pic.

This will be our sixth home loss in a row. I expect us to play it close for 2 1/2 quarters then get blown out

I've seen both Celtics games since the trade--- they haven't been great. Hopefully we can pounce on them early and get this one.

I've seen both Celtics games since the trade--- they haven't been great. Hopefully we can pounce on them early and get this one.

A Celtics team that "haven't been great" of late is still 100X better than our "will simply suck for the rest of the season" Jazz team.

I still like this Jazz team. I don't think they can beat the Celtics, but it's within the realm of possibility. I didn't think Detroit game was bad, and I think Jazz should have won if it weren't for a combination of bad luck and terrible rebounding. Also questionable coaching (no Hayward or Evans, but plenty of Price?). As this team learns to play together, they will be fun to watch.

Still hopeful.

Without consistent outside shooting the C's will mo up the Jazz. And if Harris' defense is anything like it was in the Pistons game, Rondo will have his way with us.

Being incapable of guarding Detroit does not bode well. I imagine Boston will score at will.

And grab the rebound when they miss.

I have a good feeling about this actually. For one it's our first home game with the new team, Denver was in a similar situation and beat the C's by 13 points at home. I think we are definitely eager to end that home slide, we haven't had a home game in 2 weeks so the players should be happy to return home and we should be pretty healthy for this one. Call me a fool but I see a W.

Everyone notice how much better AK is playing now that D'Will and Sloan are no longer here? Except for the turnovers he has played great several games in a row now, just like I said he would. The only problem last game were his turnovers. I expect him to be a bright spot for the Jazz the remainder of the season. I think the F.O. has already agreed on the amount of his new contract unofficially and that is why he was not traded.

I have a good feeling about this actually. For one it's our first home game with the new team, Denver was in a similar situation and beat the C's by 13 points at home. I think we are definitely eager to end that home slide, we haven't had a home game in 2 weeks so the players should be happy to return home and we should be pretty healthy for this one. Call me a fool but I see a W.

Fool...I like your logic.

I think the Jazz can win this one. They have the home crowd and hopefully also have learned from their mistakes of rebounding and will make a more concerted effort to clean up the boards this time out. Jazz usually come out very focused after a loss so let's see if they rise to the challenge of a beating a top contender.

Everyone notice how much better AK is playing now that D'Will and Sloan are no longer here? Except for the turnovers he has played great several games in a row now, just like I said he would. The only problem last game were his turnovers. I expect him to be a bright spot for the Jazz the remainder of the season. I think the F.O. has already agreed on the amount of his new contract unofficially and that is why he was not traded.

I noticed that AK played just as well earlier in the season, when, yes, Williams was still on the team. But then AK did what AK always does...he returned back to being AK. Your memory sucks.

No one drink Guinness tonight. Or Jameson. Only local brews and Pero.