What's new

College Basketball '14-15......

I get the feeling throughout this thread that MVP has been following college basketball for about 25 days...

I get the feeling throughout this thread that MVP has been following college basketball for about 25 days...

You have a valid point. We don't have a lot of NCAA coverage in Canada except last year when they were showing all Kansas games because of Wiggins. I tried to watch as many Gonzaga games this year as possible though...And it is tough to watch NBA, NCAA and Euroleague ( yeah I try to keep up with European basketball as well) - just not enough time :(

The thing I don't get is why was Wisconsin trying to foul down 3 at the end of the game? There was 40 seconds left, I think there was like a 11 second gap between shot/game clock or whatever and Hayes goes and globbers a Dukie.

The thing I don't get is why was Wisconsin trying to foul down 3 at the end of the game? There was 40 seconds left, I think there was like a 11 second gap between shot/game clock or whatever and Hayes goes and globbers a Dukie.

I guess it was in the trying to extend the game mantra. However, all the Dukies in the game were good FT shooters so I would have taken may chances. Only would have made a lot of sense if Okafor was in the game and you fouled him.

Cause stupid is as stupid does.

That was a dumb move

Bronson Koening and Dekker lost them the game. Both played meh and shoot too much. If they were going to leave Frank in for the entire 2nd half, they should have used him more. Really they should have given him a rest at some point.

There's **** on every great coach. Good and bad. Name one that doesn't.

Bo Ryan is generally known as a small-thinking lil man.. but none are blemish-free.

Delon took home some hardware today
qmxurr.jpg

Cool. What's Diallo have to say?

It's going to be hilarious if Diallo doesn't pick St. John's. Mullen looks desperate and has ONE plan to win. Diallo.
Not only did he pilfer your guy, but now the lead recruiter at UK that is VERY close to Diallo has also been targeted by Mullen. I am hearing Slice will also join the johnnies. If Mullen wants him that bad, get'm dude.. But like I said, he'll be a laughing stock if he builds his bench around a kid and misses.

It's going to be hilarious if Diallo doesn't pick St. John's. Mullen looks desperate and has ONE plan to win. Diallo.
Not only did he pilfer your guy, but now the lead recruiter at UK that is VERY close to Diallo has also been targeted by Mullen. I am hearing Slice will also join the johnnies. If Mullen wants him that bad, get'm dude.. But like I said, he'll be a laughing stock if he builds his bench around a kid and misses.

Who needs Diallo when you already have short shorts Obekpa on your roster? Mullen probably has about 2 decades of leeway to put together a consistent winner, so I doubt one kid makes that much of a difference.

Who needs Diallo when you already have short shorts Obekpa on your roster? Mullen probably has about 2 decades of leeway to put together a consistent winner, so I doubt one kid makes that much of a difference.

Maybe. But he has every intention to hire his assistants based on them being the lead recruiters for Diallo. Zero coincidence.